+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Boat People

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Bif's right. Under international law, there's nothing we can do, other than make an agreement with France to police it on their side. Did I read they wanted 30 million? Pay em.
    In the long term that is a cheap ask for what it costs to house and keep them living a life of nearly Free Luxury in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    In the long term that is a cheap ask for what it costs to house and keep them living a life of nearly Free Luxury in the UK.
    I think that's another 30 mill on top of what we are already paying them.

Have you ever considered that the vast majority of migrants come here to work hard and make a better life for themselves?

If you're a Sun reader probably not. You'll be convinced that the vast majority come here simply to sponge off the taxpayer.

I've heard dementia is becoming a big problem in UK. I think reading the Sun/Mail is a big factor. It obviously rots the brain.

BTW for another 30 mil we'll take your babies too. Wouldn't want them cluttering up the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Have you ever considered that the vast majority of migrants come here to work hard and make a better life for themselves?
    They probably do, but how many do we allow to come, thousands or millions? Why not just import all of Iraq or Iran can't see any problems there can you? The majority are young males, do we know anything about them.
    By The way I am not a Sun/mail reader just a concerned citizen.
    Actually I do buy the Sun on a Saturday cos it has the best racing pull out imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

If you're a Sun reader probably not. You'll be convinced that the vast majority come here simply to sponge off the taxpayer.
    Why else do they wish to come here. Why don’t they apply for asylum in the numerous other safe European countries they pass through?

It’s alright lads, Patel has appointed a ‘Clandestine Channel Threat Commander’. He has a very nice uniform.

I can only add

https://twitter.com/pritipatel/statu...092659203?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Immigration barrister Colin Yeo, author of Welcome To Britain: Fixing Our Broken Immigration System, said: “The Royal Navy cannot simply enter French waters without an agreement to return migrants crossing the Channel.

“The French authorities would need to agree to accept any returns and because of the variety of hard Brexit sought by the UK government, the current returns arrangement, called the Dublin regulation, is ending on 31 December 2020, with no sign of any replacement being negotiated. It will become harder to return migrants to France in 2021, not easier.
    Australia did a repatriation deal so that anyone coming was sent somewhere else what was not very nice where they didn't want to go which meant they never came in the first place. Do a deal with Madagascar or somewhere equally horrid and they will stay in France.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Australia did a repatriation deal so that anyone coming was sent somewhere else what was not very nice where they didn't want to go which meant they never came in the first place. Do a deal with Madagascar or somewhere equally horrid and they will stay in France.
    Yeah we could take payment from Madagascar, Tuvalu, or the f*****g Moon to take people, or we could act like normal human beings by abiding by international agreements and letting vulnerable people into the country and invite them to claim asylum.

Immigration is good for a country. As you should probably know.

Rather 250 immigrants than 250 white chavs. I know who I prefer.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast