+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Boat People

Simply a distraction to appeal to the gammons.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Simply a distraction to appeal to the gammons.
    Haha, true.

I still find it as depressing as a 3-1 playoff final defeat to Harrogate that so many people still fall for it.

... what is it about you wishy washy liberals who throw their hands in the air and say we can't do anything? The Frogs say they can't manage to control the illegal immigrants with 300km of coastline to watch.. FFS, it's no wonder they throw the towel in at any threat.
    Firstly, it's not the illegal immigrants we need to nail, but those who organise and facilitate the process. Patrolling 300kn/180mls of coast is straight forward; just ask anyone with military experience how you do it. Stop them on the beaches,arrest the organisers and make sure the dinghies have great big holes in them. The economic migrants (very few asylum seekers) can then apply for a visa in the proper way. A nasty job but needs to be done ... and no need to machine gun pregnant women ...

I don't think the liberals are throwing their hands up in the air saying we can't do anything, I think they're saying we can help these people without threatening to machine gun their boats. I don't think the right understand that. We've plenty of room, the issue is we never build anymore facilities, transport links, doctors, schools and housing. That's not the immigrants fault, it's our governments.

...ffs, it's nothing to do with facilities! It's to do with not allowing criminals to get away with their illegal trade, much of which is actually slave trading. What price khaki coloured lives mattering, eh? ...

Oh I didn't realise that all this kicking off about these immigrants was down to your concern about international crime rings 😂😂 Or is that just a bull**** excuse.

I prefer this country to be welcoming to immigrants, you don't, that's upto you. I don't agree with the theory that you shouldn't be able to move where you want to make your life better. We're all humans.

I wonder if you'd be so concerned about people commiting white collar crime in this country? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... what is it about you wishy washy liberals who throw their hands in the air and say we can't do anything? The Frogs say they can't manage to control the illegal immigrants with 300km of coastline to watch.. FFS, it's no wonder they throw the towel in at any threat.
    Firstly, it's not the illegal immigrants we need to nail, but those who organise and facilitate the process. Patrolling 300kn/180mls of coast is straight forward; just ask anyone with military experience how you do it. Stop them on the beaches,arrest the organisers and make sure the dinghies have great big holes in them. The economic migrants (very few asylum seekers) can then apply for a visa in the proper way. A nasty job but needs to be done ... and no need to machine gun pregnant women ...
    It’s alright Hoss, this RAF cargo plane is flying at 475 ft around the Channel at great expense to impress the likes of you.

I hope it makes you feel better .

https://twitter.com/milesking10/stat...696299008?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ...ffs, it's nothing to do with facilities! It's to do with not allowing criminals to get away with their illegal trade, much of which is actually slave trading. What price khaki coloured lives mattering, eh? ...
    Well the solution to that is easier than patrolling the channel in gun boats. I'm sure you will agree given your heartfelt concern for the health of these asylum seekers. Just lay on trains to go get them ! Cuts the traffickers right out of the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Oh I didn't realise that all this kicking off about these immigrants was down to your concern about international crime rings ���� Or is that just a bull**** excuse.

I prefer this country to be welcoming to immigrants, you don't, that's upto you. I don't agree with the theory that you shouldn't be able to move where you want to make your life better. We're all humans.
    If we were allowed to move where we want to Africa and the middle East would be almost empty, mind you places like Oz, NZ UK, Canada etc. would be sinking under the weight.
    I don't mind welcoming immigrants if they apply through the right channels and are accepted but not just taking anyone who decides to enter illegally.
    And you wonder why people voted for brexit?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast