+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Boat People

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    So if you wish to think a few people being forced to risk their lives in small boats because their homelands have been destroyed by the same billionnaires then that's their problem and yours for not helping them. But don't expect the EU is going to be worried by your hysteria.
    Forced? I'm not sure you understand the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Forced? I'm not sure you understand the process.
    You reckon they leave their homes and risk their lives in all sorts of contraptions for a laugh then?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    He has never needed help from me (by the way, you forgot to refer to me as Snobhead1. Very lazy on your part). You're waiting for his response to your questions, I'm waiting for your response to his questions. You still haven't answered them.
    Don't hold your breath!

Another question that needs answering is where is Boris? Since his hospitalization he has rarely been seen.

... ok lefties ... I wonder why the wonderfull policies you promote don't appeal to those who vote.
    Overseas nationals should be last on the list of those receiving help from the UK, UNLESS they offer skills we need. When we in the UK have looked after the last homeless person; locked up all the child abusers; and got the feckless back to doing useful work, only then should we consider helping those from overseas who want to help themselves in their own country.
    By the way the fall in UK economy, compared to other countries, is mainly due to the over-reliance of service industries (which is quite wrong). But hey we can put that right ship mates...

The main thing I find interesting about all this is that on social media, and in some cases on here the 'All Lives Matter' brigade seem to go pretty quiet when it comes to asylum seekers and immigrants. Suddenly it's just 'white people in the UK's lives matters', which is really what they meant all along.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I genuinely hope some of the people in this thread don’t represent the Notts fan base as as a whole. Awful.

Great contributions as always Frenchie. I suspect many more will be leaving this shrivelled excuse for a country when they get the chance.
    Probably, but I bet it won't be by illegal means.

When did the hard left swtich to hating the working class of this country? They have been called Chavs already in this thread, they are also called racists.

The group that is hurt the most by unfettered immegration is the poorest, their wages are depresed, their rents are increased as more people go for the same number of homes and any benefits they get are squeezed as more money is redirected to helping economic migrants. Its the rich that benefit though, they can get the workers they need for lower as they get to exploit this new work force that will do the work for less.

Quote Originally Posted by EwarWooWar View Post
    When did the hard left swtich to hating the working class of this country? They have been called Chavs already in this thread, they are also called racists.

The group that is hurt the most by unfettered immegration is the poorest, their wages are depresed, their rents are increased as more people go for the same number of homes and any benefits they get are squeezed as more money is redirected to helping economic migrants. Its the rich that benefit though, they can get the workers they need for lower as they get to exploit this new work force that will do the work for less.
    Another complete lie by the right. No one said all working class people are chavs you twonk, I'm working class, I'm on 8.51 an hour and live in an ex council house. My street is full of chavs and flags (another myth you can't fly these anymore according to the sun) I said I'd prefer 250 immigrants to chavs and I stand by that, it's like the wild west on my street especially in the summer, I used to live in an more immigrant full area and it wasn't half as bad.

Also if you don't think alot of the anti immigration feelings are down to racism then that's another lie. I have said in previous posts there are people who are worried about it for genuine reasons but alot just hate brown and black people. You'll never admit it but we all know it's true so that's ok.

If you're going to make up lies saying that all working class people were called chavs don't bother next time. You don't have to be rich to have some manners and personal pride. Alot of immigrants have both.

Quote Originally Posted by EwarWooWar View Post

Oh and the group that hurt the poor the most are called the tories not the immigrants. How's that universal credit switch getting along still, are poor people still waiting 6 months for their first payments and rent help forcing them to move out and go to food banks. Must be the immigrants fault. I like the way that the reason benefits aren't alot of you say because the money goes to immigrant help, what a load of crap. Maybe they could tax the rich effectively, not waste hundreds of millions on equipment from their mates that doesn't work or stop giving their mates massive savings through bank handed deals that would have gone in the public pot but no you're right it's all the immigrants fault 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You reckon they leave their homes and risk their lives in all sorts of contraptions for a laugh then?
    They are not forced into an unworthy sea vessel to get to the UK across the Channel and you well know that is what I meant.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast