+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Boat People

Quote Originally Posted by Riverleeno View Post
    "..than white chavs" is what you you actually wrote. Just a heads up - if you want to refer to a group of people's skin colour when comparing them negatively, go ahead, but be aware anything like that is immediately called out on here.
    What's your point, I stand by what I said but some people are having trouble accepting someone else's point of view. Let me try again, I would rather live on a street with 250 immigrants from anywhere in the world than live on a street with 250 white chavs. Is that OK with everyone else, you can all live where you want.

I have lived with immigrants and chavs and I know which area was more peaceful, tidier, quieter and more respectful. Please don't make me come on again and say my own personal opinions, anyone else wondering can go **** themselves. I don't need a heads up thanks to write my own opinion, if other people have a problem that's their issue.

**** this site, having a justify yourself to a bunch of gammons over a few thousand immigrants is tedious and really just sad that people are so lacking in compassion for their fellow man. I don't mean white man either, I mean those that don't look like you. I'm out it's ****ing depressing, see you when the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    What's your point, I stand by what I said but some people are having trouble accepting someone else's point of view. Let me try again, I would rather live on a street with 250 immigrants from anywhere in the world than live on a street with 250 white chavs. Is that OK with everyone else, you can all live where you want.

I have lived with immigrants and chavs and I know which area was more peaceful, tidier, quieter and more respectful. Please don't make me come on again and say my own personal opinions, anyone else wondering can go **** themselves. I don't need a heads up thanks to write my own opinion, if other people have a problem that's their issue.
    You're welcome to you're opinion, I don't mind, I was being sarcastic about some of the intolerance to opinions on this board.

**** this site, having a justify yourself to a bunch of gammons over a few thousand immigrants is tedious and really just sad that people are so lacking in compassion for their fellow man. I don't mean white man either, I mean those that don't look like you. I'm out it's ****ing depressing, see you when the season starts.
    Using a racist slur doesn't help in your arguments. It does help us see the type of person you are.

Don’t let the boggers grind you down CF.

Quote Originally Posted by EwarWooWar View Post
    Using a racist slur doesn't help in your arguments. It does help us see the type of person you are.
    Gammon isn't racist, it's a lifestyle choice. Hooray for crazyfists, you people need putting in your place. Fortunately change is coming and the young won't put up with your racist **** when they take back control. I can see exactly what sort of person he is and I applaud him.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Gammon isn't racist, it's a lifestyle choice. Hooray for crazyfists, you people need putting in your place. Fortunately change is coming and the young won't put up with your racist **** when they take back control. I can see exactly what sort of person he is and I applaud him.
    I'm not a racist, I also haven't been calling people racist slurs. I also haven't been calling working class people chavs. We know what sort of person he is. He the typical hard leftist that hates everyone that does not agree with him and throws out insults because he cannot discuss his points because even he knows they don't make sence.

Gammon is a racist slur, it is aimed at people based on their race. I also appreciate the threat implied in the last sentence goes to show what a nasty person you are.

... not surprised that no one has yet come up with a solution to the problem; not even the sages Snobhead 1 and 2. Perhaps the current visa system, however imperfect, is what we/the world have to put up with until some smart alec devises a method of dealing with birth control and envy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... not surprised that no one has yet come up with a solution to the problem; not even the sages Snobhead 1 and 2.
    I would have thought it was up to the government to solve it rather than me or sid.

How do you rate their performance over the last decade in controlling immigration and hitting the targets they set?

Quote Originally Posted by EwarWooWar View Post
    I'm not a racist, I also haven't been calling people racist slurs. I also haven't been calling working class people chavs. We know what sort of person he is. He the typical hard leftist that hates everyone that does not agree with him and throws out insults because he cannot discuss his points because even he knows they don't make sence.

Gammon is a racist slur, it is aimed at people based on their race.
    I didn't know pigs were a race.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast