+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting read! This email was forwarded to me

And what about all the grown ups if that’s what were calling them in the pubs?
    Not a lot of social distancing going off.
    Easy targets are the younger ones.
    Maybe all of the age groups have a percentage that act like dicks ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    No, I wouldn't have liked it, but I like to think that I would not have put their lives at risk by behaving like a dick.
    ..... and stop the habit of a lifetime??

Bravo you 👏

The point I have tried to make is that our younger generation are wimps. They would have welcomed the Germans in in 1940 just as they welcome the BAMEs today. They are hopeless. If they thought for one minute Covid might kill them they would be back home hiding under the mattress. W*nkers.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    The point I have tried to make is that our younger generation are wimps. They would have welcomed the Germans in in 1940 just as they welcome the BAMEs today. They are hopeless. If they thought for one minute Covid might kill them they would be back home hiding under the mattress. W*nkers.
    I think you and patty are talking about 2 different things wendun.
    Some of the younger ones in these marches I agree haven’t got a clue.
    Some of the idiots in town in the pubs hammered and breaking all the social distancing rules aren’t young they are in there 50s 60s etc.

Not all the younger ones are dicks etc

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    I think you and patty are talking about 2 different things wendun.
    Some of the younger ones in these marches I agree haven’t got a clue.
    Some of the idiots in town in the pubs hammered and breaking all the social distancing rules aren’t young they are in there 50s 60s etc.

Not all the younger ones are dicks etc
    Fair points, BOTN. Actually, much of this is that I am still in a rage about a post that w*nker ragingpup made a couple of weeks ago when he blamed all our ills on the "over 50s" and glorified his wonderful 18-34 demographic. Since then I have perhaps gone too far in suggesting that youngsters are hopeless.

Looking at Frogs original post its going to be mental, with no away fans we may be able to get 3 to 4,000 fans in the ground?

If we have 6,500 season ticket holders who all wish to attend how will the club decide who gets a ticket and who doesnt? if they split 1 every two matches how will the club charge for season tickets?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123