+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting read! This email was forwarded to me

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    He means deck chairs. OK unless a German team is playing
    How they pack beaches. Could be deck chairs, standing ect... only in football grounds seated or standing if no seats.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    How they pack beaches. Could be deck chairs, standing ect... only in football grounds seated or standing if no seats.
    So - there are different social distancing rules for under/over 50s on beaches are there? Serious question

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    So - there are different social distancing rules for under/over 50s on beaches are there? Serious question

Over 50s?

Is that age or IQ ?

Is this too simple? Under 50yr olds like on the beaches seat as normal. Over 50's seat keeping a mtr apart.
    Don’t under 50’s get COVID then.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Don’t under 50’s get COVID then.
    Under 50's most are acting like they don't

Under 50's most are acting like they don't
    They may act like they don’t but I’m pretty sure they do. Therefore they need to distance same as everybody else.

They may act like they don’t but I’m pretty sure they do. Therefore they need to distance same as everybody else.
    One of the few occasions when gru is correct. Many younger people are behaving irresponsibly. Don't they have parents or grandparents to think about.

If Covid was a disease like Spanish Flu of 1918 that worst affected a younger demographic you would see quite a difference in behaviour. The gangs of youths polluting beaches, crowding into pubs and firebombing the police on BLM marches would disappear like snowflakes in the sun.

Would you have liked to have spent months shut up with your parents when you were that age?

It's all the pent up frustration coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Would you have liked to have spent months shut up with your parents when you were that age?

It's all the pent up frustration coming out.
    No, I wouldn't have liked it, but I like to think that I would not have put their lives at risk by behaving like a dick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast