+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben White?

Wtf being as polite as ever to fellow posters ..:

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Wtf being as polite as ever to fellow posters ..:
    You mean the guy who gets called a c0nt, bell-end, w4nker, etc etc etc...by others simply because I dont "conform"? You lily livered, c0ck sucking, delusional son of a f00king bitch?

You mean that kind of politeness?

Taken it all from just about everyone who posts on here (there are a few notable exceptions, you know who you are and you have my respect). The rest of you can go shove what constitutes a head, with whatever grey matter resides between your deaf f00king ears, so far up your ass you can whistle Dixie out of your foul mouths.

ALAW? LIKE F00K.

WTF there was a lot of BS around that time some even were saying we made 35 mils offer but it was all BS.
    22mil wasn't on also. If I were doing deals at Leeds 18 mil is where I would have stopped. All this talk about the big clubs after him is all BS trying to raise his price. If a big club really wanted him we wouldn't be talking about him still. We have to move on and find other gems.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You mean the guy who gets called a c0nt, bell-end, w4nker, etc etc etc...by others simply because I dont "conform"? You lily livered, c0ck sucking, delusional son of a f00king bitch?

Taken it all from just about everyone who posts on here (there are a few notable exceptions, you know who you are and you have my respect). The rest of you can go shove what constitutes a head, with whatever grey matter resides between your deaf f00king ears, so far up your ass you can whistle Dixie out of your foul mouths.

ALAW? LIKE F00K.

Sometimes I guess you reap what you sow - sometimes your posts remind me of Ferguson’s comment about Dennis Wise.

Your ability to insult others and then plead the wounded soldier is priceless sometimes. You often make some very good points but for me (not that it bothers you) all that gets lost with the bile or endlessly disagreeing with anyone with a contrary view. I don’t get the negativity and digs at others when we have just returned to the promised land and disagreeing with anyone who is just enjoying the moment and being in for players we could not really imagine not so very long ago.

Back on topic.

3rd bid apparently made. White turned down another offer from Brighton and media seem to be reporting he has said he wants to come to Leeds.

Seems there is more to run in this one - fingers crossed!

Sometimes I guess you reap what you sow - sometimes your posts remind me of Ferguson’s comment about Dennis Wise.

Your ability to insult others and then plead the wounded soldier is priceless sometimes. You often make some very good points but for me (not that it bothers you) all that gets lost with the bile or endlessly disagreeing with anyone with a contrary view. I don’t get the negativity and digs at others when we have just returned to the promised land and disagreeing with anyone who is just enjoying the moment and being in for players we could not really imagine not so very long ago.
    Please find anywhere in this thread (or others or more rent vintage), where I have been anything but polite (apart from my comments regarding our wonderful executives).

Happy to respond if you can find, you won't

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

ALAW? LIKE F00K.

Some great words there WTF11
    Can you help me as I'm struggling tonight with my Scrabble inspiration ?

MOT

Back on topic.

3rd bid apparently made. White turned down another offer from Brighton and media seem to be reporting he has said he wants to come to Leeds.

And again, third bid was made (according to a "source" just as reliable as Sky Spurts, about as reliable as B f00king T) about a week ago and rejected and just what "meedja" have reported he has said he wants to come to Leeds?

As I said, conjecture, rumour, "suggestion", meaning absolutely f00k all

Back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

Some great words there WTF11
    Can you help me as I'm struggling tonight with my Scrabble inspiration ?

MOT
    Nope

Back on topic.

And as for enjoying our "return to the promised land" maybe I should repeat, we have NEVER BEEN IN THE "PROMISED LAND"!!! I would however like to enjoy more than one season in the Premiership

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)