+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Game Liverpool away weekend of the 12th Sept

First Game Liverpool away weekend of the 12th Sept

Nice easy game to get things going!

Prediction League starts soon

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Nice easy game to get things going!

Prediction League starts soon
    Easy 3 points to start with,

then Fulham at home,sheff utd away, so 6-7 points from 1st 3 games should set us off ok....

Are all the games at the same time on Saturdays? This means only 1 game can be watched live each week!

Sure whilst crowds are away they will stagger times so they can show as many games live as possible - no doubt there will be discussions around the 1m per live game the clubs get on top of anything else too.

i'm hopeful; of maybe a 1-1 draw vs drivelpool but if we lose then i hope we at least show we can be competitive, which i'm sure we will, no silly hammerings, might even sneak a win

Brutal first game. They have a largely intact squad and they start out well (under Klopp). One of the worst possible draws, if not worst, for a team like us that normally starts off a season in form. Citeh would be bad as well.

sure wish we could have kept White. if KP is out injured and no white replacement could make for a long day.

Like our chances with Fulham.

will this game be one of the showcase games? I know here stateside they tend to showcase 3 games. One early, mid day and then a late game.

I think it's the best game we could have hoped for

First game out, we get to test ourselves against the best in the country and get some fantastic experience that should help in the rest of the season.

We wont be expected to win, so the shackles are off!

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    I think it's the best game we could have hoped for

First game out, we get to test ourselves against the best in the country and get some fantastic experience that should help in the rest of the season.

We wont be expected to win, so the shackles are off!
    My thoughts exactly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)