+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First home game next season

First home game next season

It’s not too far off lads and lasses !!!

If the premier league hasn’t made a decision or statement about this takeover debacle by then, with the amount of bad feeling over the way we have been treated as a whole club/ fanbase.

We will have the perfect setting to let the world know our feeling about the corrupt kants in charge of this league.
    Only 35 k inside the ground???
    Another 30 k outside in protest (socially distanced )

Chanting the premier league’s corrupt
    Masters is a W anchor etc

They can’t possibly let this growing sense of bad feeling fester much longer !
    We have been treated appallingly
    What goes around comes around !

Cant see how anyone would want to watch us in the Premier League after this. Dont anyone give me the "we support the team no matter what line" , its gone beyond that.
    Attend the games you are promoting the corrupt Premier League. If this doesn't get resolved how we know it should, I want us out of the Premier League as soon as possible, never to darken its door again. What is the point of sport just to make up the numbers. Playing second fiddle to a self appointed top 6. Fùck right off with that.

My Mam would call that “cutting your nose off too spite your face” 😆
    Look man I am p155ed off with things as well

What I was trying to say is that if they haven’t got this sh it cleared up by then
    There will be a time to protest

one thing is for sure, if it is not a done deal by then, we wont have any games on sky or BT.

Theres not a chance the prem will allow the banners and croud shouting about the Premier league and Masters be televised all over the world.

If it does go through, you can bet your bottom dollar, our first 8 games will be the top 8 teams in the league

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post

What I was trying to say is that if they haven’t got this sh it cleared up by then
    ...is it though? Why is it better to be in the PL as cannon fodder winning 8 games a season, not allowed to improve, be the laughing stock on "Super Sunday" as we get it handed to us again 5 nil by another top 6 PL favourite?

Wheres the benefit? The pride?

Been time to protest for nigh on 13 year and hardly anyone had the fight to do it. This will be no different.

It’s not too far off lads and lasses !!!

If the premier league hasn’t made a decision or statement about this takeover debacle by then, with the amount of bad feeling over the way we have been treated as a whole club/ fanbase.

We will have the perfect setting to let the world know our feeling about the corrupt kants in charge of this league.
    Only 35 k inside the ground???
    Another 30 k outside in protest (socially distanced )

Chanting the premier league’s corrupt
    Masters is a W anchor etc

They can’t possibly let this growing sense of bad feeling fester much longer !
    We have been treated appallingly
    What goes around comes around !
    isn't it no fans until october may be later

Who knows - it changes every other day

I would hope there would at least be a half decent protest in number

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    isn't it no fans until october may be later

Does that stop a gathering outside SJP ????

Black and white lives matter

Very true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)