+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wakefield Trinity

Wakefield Trinity

My lads take the knee for no fecker .

Pelters on their way here for Belle Vue outfit .

In grand Trinity fashion we lost 22-23 to the Wigan Warriors .

https://mobile.twitter.com/rodbishop...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    My lads take the knee for no fecker .

Pelters on their way here for Belle Vue outfit .

In grand Trinity fashion we lost 22-23 to the Wigan Warriors .

https://mobile.twitter.com/rodbishop...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    Surprised Animal, wonder how that came about collectively? Being born in Wakefield with my family from Barnsley I still worship and wear the 2 scarves of Trinity and Barnsley. BTW Animal saw the game and we deserved nowt against Wigan

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Surprised Animal, wonder how that came about collectively? Being born in Wakefield with my family from Barnsley I still worship and wear the 2 scarves of Trinity and Barnsley. BTW Animal saw the game and we deserved nowt against Wigan
    Well as someone quite rightly said on bbs , it's a choice and not an obligation .

Didn't see the game Chop , trailed all way through the game , our old friend Zac Hardaker running riot for Wigan from what I've read .

Be just like Trinity to make the Challenge cup final this year for the first time in 41 years and no bugga can go to Wembley to see it .

Hey Animal Trinity lol, the RFL is in a right mess right now isnt it.
    My team Hull Fc are in meltdown right now with loads of players getting the virus.
    And then we've got the cretinous situation with Toronto, why did they let a so called Canadian based team into the English RFL in the first place eh ?!!!.