+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashley

Ashley

Don't know how true it is but it's now being reported he is readying legal teams to have a go at Prem to, if they block his sale.

I just think it's yet another plus point as it's pressure from another angle and keeps us headling for another day to ramp pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Don't know how true it is but it's now being reported he is readying legal teams to have a go at Prem to, if they block his sale.

I just think it's yet another plus point as it's pressure from another angle and keeps us headling for another day to ramp pressure.
    i read that this morning too, fo0king ironic he wants to take legal action to get shot of us, when we have wanted rid of him for years.
    Would be hillarious if all parties started legal action at the same time

Ha ha...the very definition of irony.

the lad who posted those letters on twitter - the legal ones - is saying watch this space for big things about to happen ????

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    the lad who posted those letters on twitter - the legal ones - is saying watch this space for big things about to happen ????
    I saw on Facebook - haven't seen any official letters about Ashley's legal thoughts.

just had a quick look on twitter, bloody hell, the number of posts with all of the sponsors tagged as official partners of corruption

they will be furious

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    just had a quick look on twitter, bloody hell, the number of posts with all of the sponsors tagged as official partners of corruption

they will be furious
    And, as you said that is what will force the Prem into doing something.

I hope they are.

I'm not kidding-I'd be perfectly happy for the PL to be taken to the cleaners to the extent that it folded. Don't give a flying fuck about the consequences.

Between the PL and Ashley i honestly don't know how to go about supporting the club that's been part of me for so long.

Liam Kennedy
    @LiamJKennedy23 · 38m

All parties have their legal ducks aligned. Next move is with the PL.

quotes from the lwtter writers mate on twitter

Big things are coming @NUFC fans. Watch this space EyesEyes#nufc

I can't and won't say too much. Just watch out. All good news and the fight startsFisted hand

and from the newcastle post : Also news from

that 40 Members of Parliament have now written to the Premier League!

Also stated that both buying and selling parties have legal teams at the ready; this is NOT going away as the Prem hoped!

seems like things are hotting up and getting ready to move

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)