+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replacing Carlos

Replacing Carlos

what would your preferences be? promote Jacko from u18s? bring back Redders? a bit cheeky this but ask Grayson if he'd be interested?

obviously the role would be u23s head coach AND assistant first team coach, theres been casual talk of Beckford and Becchio forming a coaching team but whether they'd take it or not i'm not sure

Think what Grayson could learn under MB. Not cheeky at all.

He was Leeds through and through.

it would be a step back for him short term.

thats my thought spaldy, grayson deserved a chance managing us in the PL, and if it werent for bates, he would have got it, this is his chance back with us, learn from the best, SG worked closely with redders on the youth setup as SG came from our academy himself, i think it could work wonders

Pep Clotet

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    thats my thought spaldy, grayson deserved a chance managing us in the PL, and if it werent for bates, he would have got it, this is his chance back with us, learn from the best, SG worked closely with redders on the youth setup as SG came from our academy himself, i think it could work wonders
    There was the small matter of Simon being caught with his pants down with a female staff member

is that female still at the club? if not, nothing stopping him becoming coach

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    is that female still at the club? if not, nothing stopping him becoming coach
    Yeah there will be some new females there now. 😂 😂

Not excusing it. I've also done a lot of things that I might wish to have a reset on. Banging the help is not one of them.

However, if you are looking for a perfect human good luck with that. Lay the ground rules down and, in his case, make it very strict but don't eliminate it for him. easy enough to determine if he did it at any of the clubs after us.

Grayson is 50 not that, as much as I enjoyed most of his reign, near the end with that shadow over him and results going south, he looked a man under pressure, thankfully back with his wife but Leeds again maybe a bridge to far.

MB has his own close team around him Carlos was not a Bielsa signing. I would think Poyet would be a closer fit but again he's 52 has managed and played in PL, cannot see such an experienced guys wanting to be U23 manager..apart from Redders where he was great in that role..
    Another experienced guy Paul Cook who has just left Wigan. When you look at his record, the clubs he has managed and what he achieved on a shoe string mostly, why he is not linked with more clubs am not sure.

I expect they be scouting for an upcoming U23/Youth coach.

Most likely to come from the inner sanctum, trusted, probably Flores.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)