+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 3 Hibees

DUTV mentions audio availability so I'm sticking with you only see it if you have Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    DUTV mentions audio availability so I'm sticking with you only see it if you have Sky.
    In normal times if you had bought a season ticket you would rock up and see the game. You have a season ticket you should be able to see the game imo.
    I can't see how Sky or the club is going to penalise season ticket holders and prevent them from seeing it. Maybe I've got this wrong, hopefully someone in the know will confirm yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    In normal times if you had bought a season ticket you would rock up and see the game. You have a season ticket you should be able to see the game imo.
    I can't see how Sky or the club is going to penalise season ticket holders and prevent them from seeing it. Maybe I've got this wrong, hopefully someone in the know will confirm yes or no.
    My understanding is that as long as ST holders are unable to attend in person due to covid restictions they can access the game via DUTV.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    My understanding is that as long as ST holders are unable to attend in person due to covid restictions they can access the game via DUTV.
    That's my understanding also cybershed

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    League game with no fans because of covid-19, yes.
    TTT, I asked, because I read a post at the weekend that made reference to games live on Sky, being treated differently, but perhaps that’s just for PPV (i.e. not an option, like it was against Motherwell on Saturday)??

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    TTT, I asked, because I read a post at the weekend that made reference to games live on Sky, being treated differently, but perhaps that’s just for PPV (i.e. not an option, like it was against Motherwell on Saturday)??
    surely not! i'm going to have to race back from work so it better be on DUTV!

Really do not like Jack Ross, would love us to keep him winless as a manager at Tannadice

Utd 2-0 St Mirren
    Utd 1-0 St Mirren (stopped them winning it at Tannadice)
    Utd 2-2 Hibernian

Although think this will be tougher than those above, especially with no Shankland or Smith

This is from the club website -

Your Virtual Season Ticket will provide access for ALL home league matches which are played at Tannadice whilst matches are played behind closed doors or partial crowds should you not be granted access.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    I didn't think we did as it's live on Sky tv?
    You can't buy a PPV ticket for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Really do not like Jack Ross, would love us to keep him winless as a manager at Tannadice

Utd 2-0 St Mirren
    Utd 1-0 St Mirren (stopped them winning it at Tannadice)
    Utd 2-2 Hibernian

Although think this will be tougher than those above, especially with no Shankland or Smith
    According to the itk guy on EF that does seem to have a credible source, Shankland is in the squad for tomorrow and we are playing 3 at the back with Edwards making his debut, Liam Smith to miss out though.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)