If you had said to me that after 3 games in the Premiership the same defence that conceded 6 to Hibs in the cup would manage 1,0 and 1 against them i would have bitten your hand off.
If you had told me after 3 games in the Premiership we would manage a draw a win and a loss after everything we had to endure in the close season i would never have believed you.
If you had told me that a poster on here would be giving Connolly 8 out of 10 and our MOTM award playing against a team who gave us 6 last season and are currently joint top of the league i would want you taken into care.
My big worry with all the nonsense from Hearts including our manager going and us being unable to bring in players was getting hammered in our opening fixtures with in the main the same team(minus Shankland)that struggled against Alloa.
I know we need to bring in a creative player and a big strong striker but i am delighted with our managers work so far and i'm at least very confident he will keep us up which is our main priority this season,FACT with a WASC.