+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 3 Hibees

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    Just got a reply from DUTV. Game defo showing.
    👍

So log-in details remains the same for all these games on DUTV?

Yes is the same log for all home games.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    So log-in details remains the same for all these games on DUTV?
    Yes, for season ticket holders, the ones sent by email to you prior to the last home game. I've just logged in to try it out and it's fine, telling me how long it s before coverage starts.

I notice the it's saying the coverage starts at 5pm, I wonder what's in store this week?
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 11-08-2020 at 03:22 PM.

Liam Smith out as we expected, Edwards comes in, Louis up front

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Liam Smith out as we expected, Edwards comes in, Louis up front
    Nicky Clark back in for Chalmers too, Shankland fails fitness test.

Not expected to win, perhaps that might be nice for a change and take the shackles off our players a bit. I intend to be more patient this season and will try to avoid losing the plot if things don't go well tonight 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Nicky Clark back in for Chalmers too, Shankland fails fitness test.

Not expected to win, perhaps that might be nice for a change and take the shackles off our players a bit. I intend to be more patient this season and will try to avoid losing the plot if things don't go well tonight 😂
    Same from me. This is a big step up tonight and I'm expecting us to lose. Anything else is a bonus. A point would be a good result. What I'm looking for is a continued improvement in the way we play.

One thing I'm very confident about is that we won't stand off and admire them.

Same from me. This is a big step up tonight and I'm expecting us to lose. Anything else is a bonus. A point would be a good result. What I'm looking for is a continued improvement in the way we play.

One thing I'm very confident about is that we won't stand off and admire them.
    I think we will be a different team to the one they played last time, not only the line up but the attitude. I want us to compete and show fight and as you say, continually improve. I'll be happy with a draw so long as its not because we have succumbed to a late equaliser.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I think we will be a different team to the one they played last time, not only the line up but the attitude. I want us to compete and show fight and as you say, continually improve. I'll be happy with a draw so long as its not because we have succumbed to a late equaliser.
    Really looking forward to seeing what Edwards brings to us. Back 3 with Bolton and Robson aiming to stop their wide threat and create our own.

Really looking forward to seeing what Edwards brings to us. Back 3 with Bolton and Robson aiming to stop their wide threat and create our own.
    We're not expected to win and yet I'm nervous as **** anyway 😂 come on united!!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)