+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League Cup group.

League Cup group.

Fermers, Peterhade, and The Chin, and Hearts (Kelty).
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 10-08-2020 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Cheers arab777, I missed one off.

Group C: St Johnstone, Dundee United, Peterhead, Brechin City, Kelty Hearts

Group A should be named The Budge grudge group

Hearts, Inverness CT, Cowdenbeath, Raith Rovers, East Fife

Surely some of these matches (Kelty Hearts for instance) aren't going to be streamed live?

Not to be downbeat or anything but with how things are going does anyone think these games will even take place? I sincerely hope so but I have to be honest and say I have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Not to be downbeat or anything but with how things are going does anyone think these games will even take place? I sincerely hope so but I have to be honest and say I have my doubts.
    Same chance as the league games i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Not really seeing the problem?

Be away to St Johnstone and Brechin and home to Peterhead and Kelty i'd reckon

Mon the Raith in their group and the Cove in theirs

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Group C: St Johnstone, Dundee United, Peterhead, Brechin City, Kelty Hearts
    This is a great draw, interesting with Kelty in there too. It's also a group we could even win, can't remember the format in this Disney cup but iirc you win the group you're seeded for the next round v a second placed team?

That's it, the only flaw with the competition is the fact you can win a group as second seed and be "rewarded" by an away tie to the first seed team that was in your group in the first knock out phase, as happened to us with the fun in 2017

You either should not be able to draw a team from the same group in the first knockout stage or at worst get a home tie

We beat the fun to first place despite them being top seed and having to go to their ground in the group stages but were drawn away to them, was a total farce,not much was made of it which was a bigger farce, if it had been the old firm or Edinburgh clubs there would've been plenty said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)