+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Financial Director at Dundee Football Club

New Financial Director at Dundee Football Club

According to the Companies House website David Gray resigned as a director of Dundee Football Club Limited on 28th July 2020 and Alasdair McGill was appointed a director on the same day. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    According to the Companies House website David Gray resigned as a director of Dundee Football Club Limited on 28th July 2020 and Alasdair McGill was appointed a director on the same day. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history
    Alasdair is a nice lad, but it's a certain tightening of control by John Nelms as they are also partners at the brewery.

it wouldv been nice to read about this on the official but step up to the fold islay,
    the club can only improve it's PR with the fans as this is just another example of non communication.
    DFC are really dire at talking to the fans ,and its not a hard thing to put right

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Alasdair is a nice lad, but it's a certain tightening of control by John Nelms as they are also partners at the brewery.
    I had already discovered from the Companies House website that Alasdair McGill is the Company Secretary and Accountant at the brewery but I decided to keep my original post as simple as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    it wouldv been nice to read about this on the official but step up to the fold islay,
    the club can only improve it's PR with the fans as this is just another example of non communication.
    DFC are really dire at talking to the fans ,and its not a hard thing to put right
    Prior to setting up my topic I checked the club website to see if there was a press release but sadly there was nothing about it.
    According to the Companies House website Alasdair McGill was appointed on 28th July 2020 and David Gray’s resigned as a director on the same day. That was a fortnight ago today. There has been plenty of time for the club to make an official announcement.

exactly my point islay,dire to say the least

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)