+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daniel Sturridge

I totally understand what your saying but would you not prefer to see the whole shít show of the league blown right open. People are posting blatant corruption posts on the official twitter account and all their sponsorship partnerships including a photomontage of Keys bûmming Masters and yet not one threat of legal action nor posts being taken down. I know the last 13 years has killed off all hope but this has become bigger than the takeover and even MP’s from other parts of the country are calling the båstsrds out for what they are. If this all blows over and they get away with it and we are stuck with Ashley then we are probably lost for a generation at least but this thing doesn’t appear to be going away any time soon. There are some shįt MP’s, always have been and always will be but there are some very clever ones out there - nobody really believes Boris and his Tim Nice but Dim act to name but one and there will be some pretty clued up agile minds amongst them who will not let this go and see it as an opportunity to kick the league into touch and increase their own popularity. Keep your chin up mate, you’ve got over 3,000 posts on here so you are clearly one of the most passionate toon fans around.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    If this takeover doesn't go through, any Newcastle fan with any self respect should want out of the corrupt PL. If fans want to stay in it, attend games in it, they are complicit in the corrupt League and bitches to the top 6. Thats what they want the other 14 teams to be. Thats why the wouldnt pass a takeover they couldnt reject.
    If it doesn't go through I want Dubravka, ASM and Almiron to leave. Relegation and out of the corrupt league. Will never watch Premier League again.
    And then what exactly do you want? The pinnacle of the Championship is promotion to the Prem. So do you want a team capable of finishing mid table in the championship every season just so we don't go back up? If so what's the point in that, might as well be mediocre in the Prem. Or is it a takeover being allowed in the lower leagues you would be hoping for?

We will only be allowed a takeover in the Championship. Any takeover we would get in the Premier League would be on a par with Ashley or worse. They won't allow us to have a takeover to threaten the top 6. That has been proven.
    I honestly don't see the point of being on Super Sunday for everyone's entertainment bar ours to be thrashed 5 nil by Man City or Liverpool. We are a club going nowhere and the PL like it that way, us and the 14 other teams.
    In the history of the Premier League only Leicester and Blackburn have won it apart from the darling top 6. You can keep it as far as I am concerned.
    If this takeover doesn't get sorted I am off to non-league and every fúcker that is moaning now about the way we have been treated on one hand then on the other looking forward to signings and playing in a corrupt league next season can have the PL. Good luck to you all, its not for me anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)