+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Sturridge

Daniel Sturridge

Apparently he wants to come back to the Premier League.

I know he can be a bit of a soft/sick note but I feel like if we had him upfront instead of Joelinton last season we would have been much more comfortable.

Thoughts on him?

Apparently can't keep his usally injured legs out of the bookies.

Don't want him.

Think his attitude is all wrong and his injuries are to much these days - he is looking for a pay cheque to sit on the injury table.

Also, I've heard same as Scott says, likes the bookies a lot.

Don't care. Sign him, ditch him. With Ashley and Bruce here, who actually gives a flying f*ck about who we sign?

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Don't care. Sign him, ditch him. With Ashley and Bruce here, who actually gives a flying f*ck about who we sign?
    ....is the perfect answer.

But, to add to that, obviously NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Exactly this. I honestly don't know how signings can be discussed and worries about relegation as well. I couldn't give a fúck what happens anymore and as I have said want us out of the PL.
    They have shafted us good and proper and I will give it until the season starts again and all will be forgotten. It seems our support has changed a lot since I used to go. What a shame. Whipping boys for the so called top 6 and accepted as long as the club is in the PL.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Exactly this. I honestly don't know how signings can be discussed and worries about relegation as well.
    Because if we don't then the forum dies.

And i'd rather have some sort of forum to talk **** on that isn't facebook.

Discuss all you want but no one of note will be signing. All the talk will be about departures and I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Discuss all you want but no one of note will be signing. All the talk will be about departures and I can't wait.
    Still discussion so works with for me.

And I do think we'll get a couple in, regardless of situation, it might be loans but it will be a couple.

If this takeover doesn't go through, any Newcastle fan with any self respect should want out of the corrupt PL. If fans want to stay in it, attend games in it, they are complicit in the corrupt League and bitches to the top 6. Thats what they want the other 14 teams to be. Thats why the wouldnt pass a takeover they couldnt reject.
    If it doesn't go through I want Dubravka, ASM and Almiron to leave. Relegation and out of the corrupt league. Will never watch Premier League again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)