+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: News incoming

It's a Trashmen/ Surfin Bird pun mate.

"A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird! Bird bird bird, b-bird's the word." etc

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Pleased to see Pierce Bird has got a new club too. He wasn't in Ardley's plans, but he'll do well for them.
    I think they've made a good signing, but laddo will probably 'lol' his pants.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Best new-signing video I've seen! Well done Eastleigh and good luck PB!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    They sign a bloke called Bird and then do a pun about er Grease???
    Pierce is the Bird but Grease is the word.

Jordan Cranston (who is still only 26!!) has also signed for Solihull Moors.

The most important signing of those offered deals by a long way. I dont think Dennis will stay he is pushing on and will want EFL if he can agree terms. As long as Roberts doesn't get stolen goals are not an issue anyway as we have loads of fire power already especially with the new chap and now a solid defensive structure. Replace Rose get a couple of full backs couple of loanees just in case and job done. Would anyone have Joel Bagan back? I know he was pants at Wembley but he otherwise did very well such as at Barrow.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    The most important signing of those offered deals by a long way. I dont think Dennis will stay he is pushing on and will want EFL if he can agree terms. As long as Roberts doesn't get stolen goals are not an issue anyway as we have loads of fire power already especially with the new chap and now a solid defensive structure. Replace Rose get a couple of full backs couple of loanees just in case and job done. Would anyone have Joel Bagan back? I know he was pants at Wembley but he otherwise did very well such as at Barrow.
    I would take Bagan and also Long the centre half. 2 young lads who did well in patches and will improve as they develop.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    It's a Trashmen/ Surfin Bird pun mate.

"A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird! Bird bird bird, b-bird's the word." etc
    Ah, gotcha! Too subtle for me.

I think it's a good signing for Eastleigh F.C.

I also think that if Notts are determined to get promotion next season we need better than Bird. We need DCs like Lacey, delighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I would take Bagan and also Long the centre half. 2 young lads who did well in patches and will improve as they develop.
    Cardiff will look at the Wembley game and think Bagan is nowhere near ready and needs long-term loans to blood him.

Our question is can Bagan play to promotion level over a 46 game NL season? If there's doubt about that we should go in a different direction. And it's no good to Cardiff if he's just a squad player

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast