+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unidentified Flying Objects

Unidentified Flying Objects

Unidentified flying objects cannot be classified as alien space craft until definitive scientific proof is produced.

Just because a flying object is not able to be identified as anything known it does not make sense to declare it to be an alien space craft. If it is not known it is merely unknown, not able to be classified as alien.

It is likely that there are several countries testing prototype craft that will not be well known for quite some time. When Ben Rich (1925 to 1995) retired from being head of Lockheed Martin he stated that the company was working on stuff that will be commercially realised in 40 years but prototypes were being tested. His most famous comment was “We now have the technology to take ET home”.

Do not call a black triangular object with lights at each point a UFO or alien craft. It will almost certainly be a Lockheed Martin TR-3B Astra.
    Name:  TR-3B-700281.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  35.6 KB

Is Richie Rich running things now?. Aliens are up there. Yes they are.

Well, that has almost convinced me, now all that is needed is the sort of evidence that can be examined by people who are experts in avionics, physics, astrobiology etc and for them to declare that such evidence is proof of alien presence.

All you have to do is watch the sky. About a year ago i was walking across our local park and a procession of orange disks paraded about 300 feet up. then headed east. Then it happened again, ten minutes later. If you wait for official confirmation it will never come. There are other instances.

Right, I can believe that you saw the orange discs. But nobody can say where they came from.
    You are merely imagining that they are alien. You cannot prove it. Until there is proof that they
    are not of this world we must assume that they are of this world. The burden of proof is on the
    claimant of the exotic explanation, not on the claimant of the mundane explanation.

I walk my dog about 10-30 at night. A few weeks ago i was walking on a clear night, and as usual looked up. Its not unusual to see a satellite crossing the sky, it looks like a moving star. The problem with this one is that another 39 followed in procession behind it. I contacted the Mail over that one.

When i lived in brum i was sun bathing i saw a star in the sky, which was almost stationary, but was moving, it was mid afternoon. Whatever it was was in space.

I used to go on days out to London with my lad when he was six or seven. There was a huge disk with what looked like a shoelace rotating in reverse across it. I asked him if he could see that, he could. There were no reports of anything unusual. There were no reports over the two park sightings.

Mildenhall airbase is nearby, do it might have something to do with that. Because it might be american does not mean it isnt alien. American tankers land daily, some landing in procession, there will be no MOD bloke checking as to whats on board. Ive known endless people with similar stuff.

It cant all be man made. I think the yankees have had alien contact for a long time. As you say, it cant be proven, but i think it has been for me.

That is how I would feel in the same circumstances.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)