+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadlier is here official

He's gone to a bigger and better club in a higher division so don't know why pikey fans are complaining about

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Good use of irony there Gristy +++
    Thanks for providing the example

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Attachment 16610

Looking good
    Silly, Wiles over Crooks, seriously? I'd like to see Lindsay partnering Crooks. Wiles is okay but still learning his trade. He is a great utility player who can cover many positions as we saw last season but Midfield, sorry not for me as he seems lost in there.

NB. Lolmorgan, as much as Smith is a target man he is nowhere on the same level as Ladapo at slotting the ball home. Freddie starts with Smith as his target provider. Get rid of Vassell.
    Last edited by Brin; 11-08-2020 at 10:14 PM.

Some player alright

Another nail in the 451 formation. ��

This is an extract from the Donny Rovers forum (many of their fans are apoplectic about us signing Sadlier):

"Just my two penneth on this without the emotional attachment .

You guys say he is a very good player in league one which is fair enough and I wouldn't doubt it .

However he may have gone to the Championship but signing for Rotherham United suggests there wasn't exactly a host of clubs bidding for his signature .

There was a at least four or five of our players in our promotion team of 2018/19 who were top league one players , Cavare , McGeehan , Pinillos , Thiam .

And about four or five championship appearances behind them before they were binned on the strength they weren't good enough to make that step up .

He's signed for Rotherham , the best show in town as far as he's concerned .

You've lost a player to a local rival fair enough it ain't great but look at the bigger picture here .

All things point to a player who may not be up to the standard of championship football , if he was then Rotherham wouldn't be in the market for him .

He's freed up some spends .

Logical thinking on this one in my opinion ."

That was posted by someone calling himself Tyke1962, who from what I can make out is their resident Barnsley interloper.

Notice the writing style? The familiar condescending way he refers to the Millers. How RUFC have a certain place in his mind. The obvious need to refer to Barnsley (Sadlier moves from Donny to Rotherham but, hey, let's talk about Barnsley too).

Let's all guess what Tyke1962 is known as on the FootyMad network..........

But still, despite ALL the evidence, we have folk on here sticking up for the sychophant believing him to be a salt of the earth, genuine, guy with no axe to grind over our beloved club. Wake up my fellow Millers as there is a snake who "walks' amongst us!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Silly, Wiles over Crooks, seriously? I'd like to see Lindsay partnering Crooks. Wiles is okay but still learning his trade. He is a great utility player who can cover many positions as we saw last season but Midfield, sorry not for me as he seems lost in there.

NB. Lolmorgan, as much as Smith is a target man he is nowhere on the same level as Ladapo at slotting the ball home. Freddie starts with Smith as his target provider. Get rid of Vassell.
    As I said before mate I can’t choose between the two wiles is inexperienced but more technical gifted than crooks, while crooks has the best pace and drive going forward and is better at headers

Tbh I don't know anything about Sadlier but from the comments he's a cracking signing.
    Aren't we after Samuel from Blackburn?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    This is an extract from the Donny Rovers forum (many of their fans are apoplectic about us signing Sadlier):

"Just my two penneth on this without the emotional attachment .

You guys say he is a very good player in league one which is fair enough and I wouldn't doubt it .

However he may have gone to the Championship but signing for Rotherham United suggests there wasn't exactly a host of clubs bidding for his signature .

There was a at least four or five of our players in our promotion team of 2018/19 who were top league one players , Cavare , McGeehan , Pinillos , Thiam .

And about four or five championship appearances behind them before they were binned on the strength they weren't good enough to make that step up .

He's signed for Rotherham , the best show in town as far as he's concerned .

You've lost a player to a local rival fair enough it ain't great but look at the bigger picture here .

All things point to a player who may not be up to the standard of championship football , if he was then Rotherham wouldn't be in the market for him .

He's freed up some spends .

Logical thinking on this one in my opinion ."

That was posted by someone calling himself Tyke1962, who from what I can make out is their resident Barnsley interloper.

Notice the writing style? The familiar condescending way he refers to the Millers. How RUFC have a certain place in his mind. The obvious need to refer to Barnsley (Sadlier moves from Donny to Rotherham but, hey, let's talk about Barnsley too).

Let's all guess what Tyke1962 is known as on the FootyMad network..........

But still, despite ALL the evidence, we have folk on here sticking up for the sychophant believing him to be a salt of the earth, genuine, guy with no axe to grind over our beloved club. Wake up my fellow Millers as there is a snake who "walks' amongst us!
    The comments he made about TS and us way back tells you everything you need to know.

He’s constantly patronising and condescending towards us.

Proper bitter and chip on his shoulders.

Vickers next signing or Fraser. Yes to both. Centre & Left backs needed. Big forward also. Sadlier can play midfield so room for Miller. Still going to need 3 in midfield. 4-5-1 got to be. We haven't seen the best of Wiles in midfield but can't have him & Crooks in the same side in midfield. Lindsay I'm expecting to step up to championship level.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast