+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sadlier is here official

We will do our talking on the pitch. And whatever the outcome we will know it will be a better pitch, ground and football club than they're ever likely to see 😀
    UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    We will do our talking on the pitch. And whatever the outcome we will know it will be a better pitch, ground and football club than they're ever likely to see 😀
    UTM
    Until they go to Hillsborough then when they go back to oakwell they will feel like they are staying in a 4 star hotel 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    UTM
    I think even they wouldnt argue against the NYS trumping their ground. Unless of course they have a particular penchant for urinating against a brick wall in the open air. 😃

Are we allowed to speak this easy on a Rotherham United forum, without fear of anti rotherham rebuttal or do we tread on eggshells awaiting their return?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Before I was banned off here I questioned Barnsley fans being on here. This should be a millers only site otherwise Millers mad rename it.
    To be fair to you Gru, as frustrating as you can sometimes be, I dont think theres any denying who's colours you wear. Definitely a true Miller. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You seem to really want us to sign Fraser gru? He's from Burton right? I take it you've seen a lot of him then, is he a good player?
    Shall we take that as a "no" then gru?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Shall we take that as a "no" then gru?
    Can't remember ever seeing him playing. Just got a feeling he's right for us. Never seen most of our players before they played for us.

Can't remember ever seeing him playing. Just got a feeling he's right for us. Never seen most of our players before they played for us.
    You could always you tube em like I do

Do you just toss a coin to decide who you think will be a good signing and who you’re going to right off? It comes across that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Do you just toss a coin to decide who you think will be a good signing and who you’re going to right off? It comes across that way.
    I’m starting to think gru has two people posting on one account

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I’m starting to think gru has two people posting on one account
    No I'm my own man. Just get a feeling if a player would be right for us or not.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast