+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadlier is here official

Sadlier is here official

I am over the moon with this signing. And the bonus is that he was a free agent so we havent had to buy any lucky heather in order to get him.

Good, good player.

Well done RUFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I am over the moon with this signing. And the bonus is that he was a free agent so we havent had to buy any lucky heather in order to get him.

Good, good player.

Well done RUFC.
    Damn

I was running short of pegs

I'm happy. Whose Lamy! Don't need Adelakun now. Smallwood gone to Hull, day getting better. Get Fraser next.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post

Good, good player.

Well done RUFC.
    I know right next ogbene he was best winger in league last year. We actually got someone fantastic on a free how lucky

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I'm happy. Whose Lamy! Don't need Adelakun now. Smallwood gone to Hull, day getting better. Get Fraser next.
    Fraser?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Good news gru fraser wanted to join Sunderland Due to location but due to wage limits in league 1 that’s been cancelled now he’s going to another club, could be us

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Good news gru fraser wanted to join Sunderland Due to location but due to wage limits in league 1 that’s been cancelled now he’s going to another club, could be us
    Salary cap in lower leagues good for us

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast