+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadlier is here official

Excellent signing. Well pleased 😃

Barnsley fans not happy at all on twitter some admitting they are jealous

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Great stuff Cayton. Likes to have a shot and not too shabby with his headers either.

Hoping that once Hull were relegated we would be in with a chance of getting him. Listened in on Radio sheffield and apparently one or two other clubs were in for him but the managements presentation swung it our way. Time will tell but at this moment this looks like an excellent signing.

Really pleased with this signing - great bit of business by us

Looks to be a good addition, not sure we need any more up the top end though....unless one or two are going to be smiled at on their way to the door

They are extra salty today on the Toytown forums...

He’s a frecklington style winger. Am I the only one who feels we just won the lotto with hull going down and landing him in our lap

We don't need him.

We have plenty of sad liers here on Millersmad

Looks a good signing if he can stay fit

I know this is churlish, but hey that's how being a football fan sometimes makes you feel, but theres a nice touch of karma here from when they signed Martin Woods. The song and dance they made, the gloating (especially that weird looking git john ryan) made me want to puke. Did they lord it over us at that time or what. And we were at rock bottom then.

Anyhow, this signing really feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I know this is churlish, but hey that's how being a football fan sometimes makes you feel, but theres a nice touch of karma here from when they signed Martin Woods. The song and dance they made, the gloating (especially that weird looking git john ryan) made me want to puke. Did they lord it over us at that time or what. And we were at rock bottom then.

Anyhow, this signing really feels good.
    Sure we played Donny in a friendly at DV think Martin Woods played for them. We were a league 2 side they looked a class above us. Now hopefully with signings like Sadlier it's the other way round now!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast