+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Nicola Sturgeon

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think that's a bit harsh Deeranged.
    I think it's fair comment

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Positives.....dislikes sturgeon, plays golf, dosent like banks.

Negatives.....I sometimes have nae ****ing idea what he's on about.

Deciding factor....banned (probably harshly) from Pravda so that sits well with me.
    Doesn’t want a blazer....unlike others on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I don't care about the SNP however I gave up years ago trying to discuss anything with you because if anyone disagrees with you they're wrong. You have your views and believe them to be fact even when they're so far wrong it's embarrassing for you.
    Deeranged.
    I do my homework and investigate things before I state my facts on this forum or attempt to have a discussion with the ‘rabid’ SNP supporters and pro independence supporters especially those living on Islay.
    There is a well known saying ‘Every dog has its day’. We have had two dogs put to sleep both suffering from Lymphoma (Cancer) aged 10 and 11 respectively whilst living on Islay. Our first dog who lived in Dundee was aged almost 16 and a half years old when he was put to sleep suffering from old age.
    Eventually it will be ‘payback time’ for me.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Doesn’t want a blazer....unlike others on here.
    I am happy to work away behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    He's trying to get at me, and failing.

Deeranged.
    I do my homework and investigate things before I state my facts on this forum or attempt to have a discussion with the ‘rabid’ SNP supporters and pro independence supporters especially those living on Islay.
    There is a well known saying ‘Every dog has its day’. We have had two dogs put to sleep both suffering from Lymphoma (Cancer) aged 10 and 11 respectively whilst living on Islay. Our first dog who lived in Dundee was aged almost 16 and a half years old when he was put to sleep suffering from old age.
    Eventually it will be ‘payback time’ for me.
    I lost a dog to bladder cancer in April - he was five years old.

This has nothing to with either the SNP or football but thought I'd put it out there.

This has nothing to with either the SNP or football but thought I'd put it out there.
    That must have been heart breaking for you. I know how heart breaking for my wife and I when our two dogs were put to sleep both suffering from Lymphoma at a relatively early age for a West Highland White dog.
    The first one was put to sleep aged 10 in June 2014 and the second one was put to sleep in March 2017.

He's trying to get at me, and failing.
    You appear to have too high an opinion of yourself.

More power to your elbow.

Out of interest. Do you live in the Highlands of Scotland.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)