+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts County Squad 2020-21

Alright stuttering pete.

So you were biased from the off? Never gave him a chance? Fullarton MKII?

You changed your mind all the time through the season. One month wanting him replaced by flipping David Flitcroft. Then the very next month, we have a real chance of catching Barrow after the latest impressive display from the Stylish Magpies managed by Ardley.

You're a rollercoaster fan, no harm in that there are many out there. Just read some of the match threads you'll spot quite a few others.

Go on back your facts up @rsehole. Think you will find you have me mixed up with someone else Only one person would be stuttering & thats you.
    I'd still take Flitcroft now
    Last edited by irishpete; 12-08-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Flitcroft?! Why??? His interviews on BBC Nottingham were awful. 10 minutes of clichéd monologues. Didn't the commentator even say that he was glad to see the back of him when he was fired?

Nobody has snapped him up since!

Well that didn't take long.

"Back your facts up" - you may want to reword that Irish lol

You said in February on one of the latest 'Should he stay should he go threads' re the manager.

You wanted him gone and would replace him with ex Mansfield Town manager David Flitcroft. In March after destroying Eastleigh 4-0 at home, you praised how brilliant Notts display was and said more than once that Barrow could be caught. I asume you were talking about Notts. Or was it Harrogate?

As we all know both sides were in tremendous form when the season was abruptly ended.

So now I have well and truly backed my earlier facts up. How about confirmation that you have been biased against the current manager since day one?

DKE can play RB or LB too.

We seem to have quite a versatile squad which may be important in a season of smaller squads.

Do we have younger players who could step up if needed?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Well that didn't take long.

"Back your facts up" - you may want to reword that Irish lol

You said in February on one of the latest 'Should he stay should he go threads' re the manager.

You wanted him gone and would replace him with ex Mansfield Town manager David Flitcroft. In March after destroying Eastleigh 4-0 at home, you praised how brilliant Notts display was and said more than once that Barrow could be caught. I asume you were talking about Notts. Or was it Harrogate?

As we all know both sides were in tremendous form when the season was abruptly ended.

So now I have well and truly backed my earlier facts up. How about confirmation that you have been biased against the current manager since day one?
    Not at all. lol
    1 If the team played well, I'll say so. Never praised Ardley himself
    2 Never denied I have been biased against him from Day 1
    3 You said I have changed my opinion all season yet all you can come up with is in March & about playing well

Ardley floats your boat.
    lol lol lol
    Last edited by irishpete; 13-08-2020 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Flitcroft?! Why??? His interviews on BBC Nottingham were awful. 10 minutes of clichéd monologues. Didn't the commentator even say that he was glad to see the back of him when he was fired?

Nobody has snapped him up since!
    His interviews don't win games. Just because he isn't Manager somewhere doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    His interviews don't win games. Just because he isn't Manager somewhere doesn't mean anything.
    You are right about interviews. However I am intrigued as to why you would want Flitcroft?

Hold on didn't Flitcroft come in after Evans left with them in a really strong position with a talented squad looking at an automatic finish and somehow managed to win so few games in the run in that they even managed to miss out on the playoffs.

Then after being heavily backed by the chairmen couldn't get the job done the following season losing in the play offs. He choked two seasons in a row at the business end of the season.

He was then relieved of his duties. Forget his dull as dishwater interviews, why the hell would you want him as the Notts boss?

I must say I love your honesty, if the team plays well you never praise the manager of the team, and you have been biased against him since day one.

Combine those two statements and it's hard to take anything you post on this subject too seriously when you are so openly biased against the manager.

Team loses, Ardley out.
    Team wins, praise the players only.

Yup sounds fair to me At least you are open about your boss, unlike others

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    He choked two seasons in a row at the business end of the season.
    Yeah, why bother with Flitcoft when we've already got someone capable of doing that?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast