+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ar all politicians liars

Ar all politicians liars

.......and does this mean that they set bad examples. There you go rA, an nice new shiny rabbit hutch for your debate
    Last edited by Geoff Parkstone; 12-08-2020 at 01:29 PM.

The Afghan Premier League (APL), also known as Rahmani Foundation Afghan Premier League for sponsorship reasons is a professional men's soccer league run by the Afghanistan Football Federation (AFF). It is the country's primary competition for the sport. The competition commenced in September 2012. The league is currently contested by eight teams. Seasons run from September to October followed by a Finals Series involving the top two highest-placed teams in each of the two tables of four teams. Successful Afghan Premier League clubs gain qualification into the continental competition, the AFC Cup. All games are played at the Afghanistan Football Federation Stadium in Kabul.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    The Afghan Premier League (APL), also known as Rahmani Foundation Afghan Premier League for sponsorship reasons is a professional men's soccer league run by the Afghanistan Football Federation (AFF). It is the country's primary competition for the sport. The competition commenced in September 2012. The league is currently contested by eight teams. Seasons run from September to October followed by a Finals Series involving the top two highest-placed teams in each of the two tables of four teams. Successful Afghan Premier League clubs gain qualification into the continental competition, the AFC Cup. All games are played at the Afghanistan Football Federation Stadium in Kabul.
    Why are you mixing politics and football but you don't want RA to ?

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Why are you mixing politics and football but you don't want RA to ?
    It’s particularly hot in sunny Surrey, mista. Either the heat has got to him or he’s been hacked by Rats. Not sure which but the end result seems much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    It’s particularly hot in sunny Surrey, mista. Either the heat has got to him or he’s been hacked by Rats. Not sure which but the end result seems much the same.
    Glass houses and stones spring to mind

Dawn Butlers remarks about the police being racist aren't adding up!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Stopping a car and saying you punched the wrong registration in aren't adding up neither

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Mm and the Police don't racially profile? So the other black people who have experienced the same are not telling the truth?

I'm in two, if not more, minds on profiling. The use of statistics as a resource in policing is a useful tool but only when used in conjunction with other persuasive evidence. Yet for every miscarriage of justice there are probably several knife crimes / crimes against the person etc averted. And I don't mean on the basis of colour, but on the general chaviness of the stop and seachee...

I refer my honourable friends to a previous post of mine in which I outlined my experience of being profiled. I may be barmy but I am most definitely not BAME.

It's profiling without any need for an adjective. I got pulled over because I matched a profile, not because I was white.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)