+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Conspiracy Theory #305444

O/T Conspiracy Theory #305444

A few months ago a long standing poster was throwing accusations around regarding other posters being multis, clearly failing the Shefski Pulson Bristol Theory to testify this.

Now, Roly has packed his bags and his suspicious pseudo friend Exile Tyke has also done one. Exile backed every single one of Rolys posts without rational thought or mature contemplation.

Doesnt anyone else find this a tad suspicious?

Psilocybe semilanceata is helpful in explaining conspiracies

... allegedly...

Has Roly packed in posting then?

Well under the name of Roly anyway but a lot of new names appearing.I think is old mucker MikeMillers back under a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well under the name of Roly anyway but a lot of new names appearing.I think is old mucker MikeMillers back under a different name.
    Yes I wondered that when I saw his comments, why not just say they’re using a different name if they’ve nothing to hide?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes I wondered that when I saw his comments, why not just say they’re using a different name if they’ve nothing to hide?
    Because in their own little way they can annoy people & argue with people,rub people up the wrong way,they think it's clever.They are Billy no mates who know they would get a slap in the outside world so they come on here.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 12-08-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Mikey has gone undercover in his work bring fake lawyers to justice.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Mikey has gone undercover in his work bring fake lawyers to justice.
    Does he wear a mask?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Does he wear a mask?
    The lawyers do.

Because in their own little way they can annoy people & argue with people,rub people up the wrong way,they think it's clever.They are Billy no mates who know they would get a slap in the outside world so they come on here.
    Exactly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast