+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New official WBA website

New official WBA website

Just happened to go on wba.co.uk and its changed. Its a new look site.
    I guess they've switched providers.
    I feel I've seen this layout before.
    At first glance it looks a little downmarket
    Will have another look now

Albion are delighted to welcome supporters to a new digital era for the Club with the launch of a custom-built website.

Fans will enjoy an enhanced user experience on a site designed specifically for the Club and soon-to-be-available single sign-on will mean supporters will be able to use the same login credentials on all of the Baggies’ sites, including shop.wba.co.uk, wbatickets.co.uk and, of course, wba.co.uk itself.

The new-look website has been designed with both desktop and mobile users in mind, and the forthcoming arrival of the Club’s first-ever independent mobile app will complete a trinity of offerings we’re sure will keep Albion at your fingertips wherever you are. Details of the new app will be announced in the coming days.

The tailor-made design encompasses all that is Albion and we would love to hear your feedback, so please do get in touch with feedback and suggestions by emailing fans@wbafc.co.uk.

Eagle-eyed supporters will have already spotted the scrolling live news bar which will allow fans short on time to keep their finger on The Hawthorns pulse.

A brand new live match centre will become the go-to place to follow games once the 2020/21 Premier League season gets underway in September and will continue to offer a live text and images feed, as well as audio commentary.

Supporters are advised to use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, in order to take advantage of the best-possible user experience.

To watch the content in the extensive WBA TV archive supporters will need to register a My Albion account on the site, details of how to do this can be found here, including how to register and log in easily by using a Facebook or Google account.

In the coming days this My Albion account will become your single log in and with it you’ll be able to watch video here at wba.co.uk, purchase tickets at wbatickets.co.uk or place a retail order at shop.wba.co.uk. Previously fans may have had multiple accounts for the Club’s various platforms but one login will be all you will need to navigate our different sites.

We’ll announce the details of how you can link your old accounts to your My Albion account as soon as this functionality is available.

Fans that have signed up for an iFollow account will no longer be able to access this platform and no further payments will be taken.

To access freemium videos on the new wba.co.uk create or login to your My Albion account here and then when you visit WBA TV you'll be able to watch hundreds of videos.

Albion appointed digital experts ‘Other Media’ to build its sparkling new sites and mobile app late last year after ending an almost two-decade-long association with EFL Digital.

George Crabb, Managing Director at Other Media, added: “West Bromwich Albion have been a wonderful team to work with having such ambition and drive to offer their fans something really special. The launch of the new website, coming just days ahead of the new app, is an exciting step for the fans following their team’s recent promotion. We are looking forward to helping the club better engage their fans and also support their commercial growth.”

We will be able to keep up to date on all the freebies we sign.

One reply.
    It shouldn't surprise me that information about the actual football club receives so little response, AOB is generally the order of the day. No problem.
    Anyway, here's some more info on THE club.
    Dates for next season, though annoyingly as I heard used last season (perhaps just for the premier league) that each fixture has to be given a number
    Here they are for what they are worth..
    ----------------------------------------------

The Premier League has today confirmed the scheduled match round dates for Season 2020/21.

The new campaign starts on the weekend of Saturday 12 September, and will conclude on Sunday 23 May.

The 2020/21 fixture schedule, detailing all 380 Premier League matches, will be released no later than Friday 21 August.

Match Round dates are as follows:

Match Round 1: Saturday 12 September

Match Round 2: Saturday 19 September

Match Round 3: Saturday 26 September

Match Round 4: Saturday 03 October

Match Round 5: Saturday 17 October

Match Round 6: Saturday 24 October

Match Round 7: Saturday 31 October

Match Round 8: Saturday 07 November

Match Round 9: Saturday 21 November

Match Round 10: Saturday 28 November

Match Round 11: Saturday 05 December

Match Round 12: Saturday 12 December

Match Round 13: Wednesday 16 December

Match Round 14: Saturday 19 December

Match Round 15: Saturday 26 December

Match Round 16: Monday 28 December

Match Round 17: Saturday 02 January

Match Round 18a: Wednesday 13 January

Match Round 19: Saturday 16 January

Match Round 18b: Wednesday 20 January

Match Round 20: Saturday 23 January

Match Round 21: Saturday 30 January

Match Round 22: Wednesday 03 February

Match Round 23: Saturday 06 February

Match Round 24: Saturday 13 February

Match Round 25: Saturday 20 February

Match Round 26: Saturday 27 February

Match Round 27: Saturday 06 March

Match Round 28: Saturday 13 March

Match Round 29: Saturday 20 March

Match Round 30: Saturday 03 April

Match Round 31: Saturday 10 April

Match Round 32: Saturday 17 April

Match Round 33: Saturday 24 April

Match Round 34: Saturday 01 May

Match Round 35: Saturday 08 May

Match Round 36: Wednesday 12 May

Match Round 37: Saturday 15 May

Match Round 38: Sunday 23 May

Here's some more fixtures which at the moment seem completely irrelevant

Dates for the 2020/21 season’s Emirates FA Cup, Carabao Cup and EFL Trophy have today been confirmed by the relevant governing bodies.

The Emirates FA Cup

Albion will begin their participation in the Emirates FA Cup at third-round stage which is scheduled for the weekend of Saturday, January 9.

There will be no replays in this season’s competition and a full schedule can be found below.

The dates for the 2020/21 Emirates FA Cup are as follows:

Third Round Proper - Saturday, January 9

Fourth Round Proper - Saturday, January 23

Fifth Round Proper - Wednesday, February 10

Quarter Final - Saturday, March 20

Semi Final - Saturday, April 17

Final - Saturday, May 15

Carabao Cup

The 2020/21 Carabao Cup has seen a number of significant scheduling changes with two legged semi-finals being replaced by a single tie and the first four rounds scheduled to take place on consecutive weeks, kicking off in September.

Albion will enter the competition in Round Two which is scheduled for September 15/16.

The dates for the 2020/21 Carabao Cup are as follows:

Round One - Saturday, September 5

Round Two - Tuesday/Wednesday, September 15/16

Round Three - Tuesday/Wednesday, September 22/23

Round Four - Tuesday/Wednesday, September 29/30

Round Five- Tuesday/Wednesday, December 22/23

Semi-Finals - Tuesday/Wednesday, January 5/6

Final - Sunday, February 28

EFL Trophy

The EFL Trophy will officially get underway in Matchday One during week commencing Monday, September 7, and culminating at Wembley Stadium for the Final on Sunday, March 14.

The competition format remains unchanged, however, the title sponsorship with Leasing.com has come to an end so the competition will revert back to the EFL Trophy.

The dates for the 2020/21 EFL Trophy are as follows:

Matchday 1 - Tuesday/Wednesday, September 8/9

Matchday 2 - Tuesday/Wednesday, October 6/7

Matchday 3 - Tuesday/Wednesday, November 10/11

Round of 32 - Tuesday/Wednesday, December 8/9

Round of 16 - Tuesday/Wednesday, January 12/13

Quarter-Finals - Tuesday/Wednesday, February 2/3

Semi-Finals - Tuesday/Wednesday, February 16/17

Final - Sunday, March 14

Category One Invited Clubs taking part in the 2020/21 EFL Trophy competition have now been confirmed and are as follows:

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Brighton & Hove Albion

Chelsea

Fulham

Leeds United

Leicester City

Liverpool

Manchester City

Manchester United

Newcastle United

Norwich City

Southampton

West Bromwich Albion

West Ham United

Wolverhampton Wanderers

The Group Stage draw for the EFL Trophy will take place on Tuesday, August 18 at 1.30pm on TalkSPORT 2.

Amazing that no other comments on this thread but some on AOB threads.
    Last time I'm posting here
    BYE

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer1962 View Post
    BYE
    It’s not compulsory to have to comment on a thread FFS.

Most of us have started loads of threads with zero comeback.

I’m amazed anyone can get upset over something so trivial to be honest.

Hardly worth stressing over.

No FA Cup replays..........a great competition devalued even further by the powers that be😤

What an absolute s h I t show!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer1962 View Post
    BYE
    Hello SG. I post on more than one forum. Having posted my thoughts on the new site elsewhere I didn't feel the need to repeat myself on here. Sorry if that offends but it's just the way of the world, there's no need to get all sniffy about it. For the record I think the new OS is a bit of an eyesore. All of the very best.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)