+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dane's Pick

Dane's Pick

Dane is running past Billy the idea of bringing in some USA Major League Soccer players onto the rota here at Oakwell Bowl.

First in the locker room may be Reggie Cannon presently playing in the defence zone for FC Dallas.

Fans will fondly remember Brek Shea, an earlier import from MLS.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 15-08-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Only fecking country and sport I can think of is the US where the women's team is better than the men's .

Cannon is a veteran at 22 years old.

During his Freshman year at Grapevine Faith Christian School he was part of the team that won the TAPPS Div 2 Texas Championship and then played College Soccer at UCLA. Since 2017 he has played 62 games for FC Dallas scoring twice. Since 2018 he has made 11 appearances for the USA National Team.

His stats are said to be impressive and a promotional video shows him scoring his two goals plus some assists. Billy and The Recruitment Boys could be interested in firing Cannon onto the Oakwell roster.

As he is a right back, I gues this means no Ludewig

I remember Keith Hill's concept of "layering" where every position was matched by quality cover.

Paul could go for both Ludewig and Cannon.

There are rumours that we could go for ex Fleetwood player David Ball to evva Cannon and Ball combination.