+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Peace or Fake News?

Used to be Almond Milk BT, but I've been told it's not good for the planet, so it's an 'Organic Oat Drink' now. 59 would be proud of me, where is he by the way, have us Brexiteers scared him off ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I wonder if that's the same "breakfast muesli" the Child Bride eats every morning with a quarter of a cup of skimmed milk?

Get some eggs and bacon down you mate, and start manning up!
    BT ---how dare you tell a fellow to start manning up? That is not allowed any more so I shall be reporting you to the Society for the Easily Offended whose membership is growing rapidly and who will deal with your case personally if they can get into Bolton with the lockdown!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT ---how dare you tell a fellow to start manning up? That is not allowed any more so I shall be reporting you to the Society for the Easily Offended whose membership is growing rapidly and who will deal with your case personally if they can get into Bolton with the lockdown!
    You're too late sinkov, two Jehovah Witness lookalikes have already knocked on the front door.

Fortunately for them I wasn't in, but the Child Bride said they were here to investigate a complaint from Clitheroe by a fellow card carrying member of the "Woke Society".

Ohhhh! BT : Perhaps coming here, if it gets on your list of ''must do things.'' Perhaps after Kilimanjaro?'' Its not good for you here!

''Get some eggs and bacon down you mate, and start manning up!'' you rant!

Breakfast here could be tomatoes ,cucumbers, onion,cheese, yoghurt,eggs, humous, thinah, olives, a kind of long tea cake ,pitta bread, coffee,all not up your street?

Do you have the Great wall of China on that list or the other one, the Little Wall of China?

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -
    The idiots fired 13 rockets into Israel yesterday, so I have a special request :

'' Does anybody have an old RAF fighter plane at the bottom of the garden,a F-22 or a Typhoon, Harrier or even a Spitfire ?
    These comics need to taught a lesson if 'Bibi' will not do it !! I am ready !!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Ohhhh! BT : Perhaps coming here, if it gets on your list of ''must do things.'' Perhaps after Kilimanjaro?'' Its not good for you here!

''Get some eggs and bacon down you mate, and start manning up!'' you rant!

Breakfast here could be tomatoes ,cucumbers, onion,cheese, yoghurt,eggs, humous, thinah, olives, a kind of long tea cake ,pitta bread, coffee,all not up your street?

Do you have the Great wall of China on that list or the other one, the Little Wall of China?

The idiots fired 13 rockets into Israel yesterday, so I have a special request :

'' Does anybody have an old RAF fighter plane at the bottom of the garden,a F-22 or a Typhoon, Harrier or even a Spitfire ?
    These comics need to taught a lesson if 'Bibi' will not do it !! I am ready !!
    These pip squeak "rockets" the Pally's are firing are not proper rockets like the ones you lot use, are they Balan?

Attachment 16920

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post

The idiots fired 13 rockets into Israel yesterday,
    So they're firing rockets into Israel now, instead of floating Chinese Lanterns over the wall ? You sure about that Balan, you'll be telling me they have street lighting in Gaza next.

BT: We do not fire such rockets at Gaza! ( as in your beautiful photo!) Those are for targets at such greater distances 100 - 200 km away.
    The width of the Gaza strip is about 5 kms,we could throw bad eggs at them,its just over the fence ! Their developed rockets since 2009 etc , gain height but nowhere directional to within meters of a target they land some of them in fields, others heading for towns are shot down ( Iron Dome). Can you imagine the Media wanting a story that we hit Gaza and 20 kids where hit!!!! So we have to pick out warehouses where rockets are stored and hit that. Of course that would be information supplied to us,a few thousand $$$$$ would get that info. So many poor souls there ,just were does your cash donations end up ?

I do not think I will be telling you porkies ,if they have just 4 hours of electricity in a day ,that is surely a waste to have lamps lit at night,what about their cooking ,heating in winter ,air cooling systems in summer? Its not just 1 day they have 30 plus and at night a little less, but you sweat there, ( All summer I use air conditioning,day and night! I am about 200 km's to the north)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)