+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I felt wanted - Sadlier

I felt wanted - Sadlier

New signing Kieran Sadlier tells the official site of his excitment of joining the Millers. - External Link

“coming up from Ireland, to Doncaster, to League One and now I’m in the Championship,”

Progress

Ireland must be ****

Sounds like Warne’s weaved his magic persona spell again. Wonder what he’s going to do if he has to have a word with one of his players?

Yeah but dont forget lads according to the dingle who posts on the Donny forum we only got him because no other championship club wanted him. And according to the wise sage all the evidence points towards sadlier not being championship quality. Because rotherham dont buy championship quality.

Makes your blood boil doesnt it!

Welcome Kieran. Make the dingle eat his words.

Warned secret weapon. Wanted is the new tea lady.
    No wonder these young lads are coming to rufc if they are getting felt up by wanted

Hope we have a good barbers in town, he certainly likes his own hair does Sadlier

Never trust a player with a dodgy haircut, or wears gloves when its not cold.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    Never trust a player with a dodgy haircut, or wears gloves when its not cold.
    Another Barnsley fan then