+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next signing?

Next signing?

Is it Omar Beccles from Shrewsbury Town?
    Is Rhys Bennett out of our range?

A commanding CH is a must, and I would hope he is proven at League One level. Would prefer Bennett, but I agree that he may well be out of our salary change.

McGarry says DA has not approached anyone. Find that hard to believe/countenance.

McDonut normally knows, though

Well I trust DA to come up with the right answer. Didn’t see the signings of either Zanzala or Mandron flagged up in advance on this site, although I don’t follow any of McGarry’s social media outlets so I could have missed his crystal balls.

Need someone soon. Less than 4 weeks until the big kick-off.
    Don't forget EFL Cup (and the other one!) draw on Tuesday and then League fixtures released on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Need someone soon. Less than 4 weeks until the big kick-off.
    Don't forget EFL Cup (and the other one!) draw on Tuesday and then League fixtures released on Friday.
    We do, though people may sign next week when they face no pay for August of course, and actually 4 weeks to kick off is just like the normal start of pre-season, not this 2 weeks in. It's a long pre-season as well as a lte kick off so we seem further on that actually they are.

So Luke Murphy came on at Nantwich to replace Lowery. Has he signed or should the report have said "trialist"?

He was played as a mate, as he's been training with us, said DA - too early for either LM or he to look at whether he might sign here - though he didn't rule it out. Implication was he won't look at Mid signing till he has another CH.

Quite right too, Shropshire - priority must be another CH.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast