+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/T:- A Level Results

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... ok, u turn complete. Now sack the Ofqual idiots responsible for the failed method. ...
    That’s a weird way of typing ‘the idiots I support have made yet another cock up of horrendous proportions, refused to admit to that cock up, created a load of confusion and anger, before inevitably caving in at the last minute when the outcry became too much because, like all the other right wing troglodytes, the only thing I really care about is Brexit and Boris has superficially achieved that, but we’re all going to be shafted on that as well’.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    That’s a weird way of typing ‘the idiots I support have made yet another cock up of horrendous proportions, refused to admit to that cock up, created a load of confusion and anger, before inevitably caving in at the last minute when the outcry became too much because, like all the other right wing troglodytes, the only thing I really care about is Brexit and Boris has superficially achieved that, but we’re all going to be shafted on that as well’.
    As usual, horseface will think that Gavin Williamson is completely blameless - he's just been let down by his advisors.

In his blinkered eyes this Tory government have done nothing wrong at all, they've just been let down by their advisors!

... so glad you,agree with me Snobhead. ALL Gov't ministers do rely on the advice of advisers. However, the various Establishment ministries think they are immune from repercussions. Go on Dom, clear this swamp too ...

... so glad you,agree with me Snobhead. ALL Gov't ministers do rely on the advice of advisers.
    So who appoints these government advisors?

Must be Jeremy Corbyn.

... so glad you,agree with me Snobhead. ALL Gov't ministers do rely on the advice of advisers. However, the various Establishment ministries think they are immune from repercussions. Go on Dom, clear this swamp too ...
    If all ministers do is take advice from their advisers what is the point in having the ministers?

However one thing that some recent episodes, including this. has shown is that we take years to evolve a system that has some semblance of overall acceptance and when circumstances arise that need a change in direction the ship is hard to move to a new course.

I think you need a bigger spade?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I think you need a bigger spade?
    1) Whatever method the Gov had chosen I suspect there would have been some controversy.

2) Didn't not only Ofqual sign off the method used, but the main Teachers Unions as well? Would explain why they've been strangely quiet.

3) Would it have hurt, in these unprecedented times to have been as generous with the 'awards' as you reasonably could be, just for this one time? I've no idea who advises the Gov but I honestly think I could do a better job. It would be difficult to do a worse one.

Name:  Capture3.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  14.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Capital G wouldn't go amiss either!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I hope Gavin gave them a D for this one.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456