I just bumped this, Robin.
Just to try and show why I am not jumping on this now. I kind of had to let all this go as I was saying it back at the start of of last season. Then at the start of this season.
I had big reservations about the type of player being signed. And felt at that stage we would be closer to struggling than we would to get in the play offs.
Things have not been right at this club for several years now.
As time passed, I lost my enthusiasm more and more.
I felt it was being run poorly.
Nothing changed.

But the more time went on, the more I realised that demanding sacking Mowbray would only provide a temporary solution to an old problem. We are a small, mid-table club who are in the 2nd tier for a reason.
I felt for a while we really punched above our weight, rather than be nailed on play off candidates.
At no point over the past 3 years have we ever got in the play off spots. So I was always confused where this play off thing came from? We might think we are good enough, like half our league. But like half our league, we will fall short. There are reasons for this.
I was moaning about them 2 years ago. Not one of them has ever been addressed. So its just no surprise at all.
If you take a few key players out of that midtable side, you are suddenly worrying about relegation. Because we aren't very good.
Aucks continually argued with me over this, and putting that to one side, here we are now.
All my thoughts are, we are simply swapping one very average manager, for another. What won't change is who we are. A midtable club going nowhere. Auks always felt that should be something we all needed to embrace.

I just kind of lost my passion and just accepted it. If TM left today, it would not bother me one way or the other. At best we will find another Tony Mowbray, and all the same issues just carry on. That's the stark reality.

In a game or 2, we will start winning a a few again. Not because we are any good. Because that's football, that's the league we play in.