+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letter from epl to chi

Letter from epl to chi

Can't help feel its over and back to the doom and gloom. Gutted isn't in it, feel like I can't even watch from my chair in living room never mind return to ground.

There will be a response.Lets see what that consists of & where it potentially leads to.Like you though I feel we are at the end of the line with this one. It could only happen to NUFC😡

Quote from Independent "In June the sources claim the mood changed and Masters confirms this. Instead of rubber-stamping the deal, the Premier League began asking more questions."
    Whose mate took over post of chairman at the PL on 1st of June? Fu(king Dickhard Quays The Bein sports shill and propaganda chief. Letter is complete bollox and opens more questions than gives answers. Said they had not even looked at human rights or piracy because they needed to know who the individuals were, 12 weeks to ask who are we testing? What a load of sh!te. Offered arbitration before a decision was made ? Total cr@p.They said they would be making a president by making a state an owner. They are the only ones trying to involve the state in question. They were told PIF was run arbitrarily from the state from the off set.
    It stinks and I am done with PL and football

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    Quote from Independent "In June the sources claim the mood changed and Masters confirms this. Instead of rubber-stamping the deal, the Premier League began asking more questions."
    Whose mate took over post of chairman at the PL on 1st of June? Fu(king Dickhard Quays The Bein sports shill and propaganda chief. Letter is complete bollox and opens more questions than gives answers. Said they had not even looked at human rights or piracy because they needed to know who the individuals were, 12 weeks to ask who are we testing? What a load of sh!te. Offered arbitration before a decision was made ? Total cr@p.They said they would be making a president by making a state an owner. They are the only ones trying to involve the state in question. They were told PIF was run arbitrarily from the state from the off set.
    It stinks and I am done with PL and football
    Keith Downie
    @SkySports_Keith
    ·
    1m
    A source close to PIF has told SSN tonight that the consortium provided written assurances from the highest possible government department, notably the Saudi Royal Court, that the Kingdom would have no influence over the running of NUFC.

this will not end well for the PL

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    Keith Downie
    @SkySports_Keith
    ·
    1m
    A source close to PIF has told SSN tonight that the consortium provided written assurances from the highest possible government department, notably the Saudi Royal Court, that the Kingdom would have no influence over the running of NUFC.

this will not end well for the PL
    I hope not.

Personally I doubt there is much truth in that letter and there is a lot more at work behind the scenes.
    To request a country to be a director at any football club appears very strange and the owner of any club will be bound by the government of his country to do what he is told anyway.
    It was a great effort by the fans and Staveley has got what she asked for. The next move (if there is to be one) must come from the Consortium.

NUFC trust will meet with Richard Masters and Bill Bush on Wednesday.

Hope they ask about Hoffman and why things changed when he took over post of chairman

Meeting today, let's see what comes out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Meeting today, let's see what comes out of it.
    Read somewhere 15 minutes have been allocated for the discussion on the sale of the club, so I wouldn't expect too much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)