Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Have a chuckle

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,927

    Have a chuckle

    The madam opened the brothel door in Bute and saw a rather dignified, a well-dressed, good-looking man in his late fifties.

    May I help you sir?" she asked.

    The man replied, "I want to see Valerie."

    "Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else", said the madam.

    He replied, "No, I must see Valerie."

    Just then, a gorgeous Valerie appeared and announced to the man she charged 5,000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand quid and gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, the man calmly left.

    The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie. Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row as she was too expensive. "There are no discounts. The price is still 5,000." Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, he left.

    The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs.

    After their session, Valerie said to the man, "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row". Where are you from?"

    The man replied, "Great Falls."

    "Really," she said. "I have family in Great Falls."

    "I know." the man said. "Your sister died, and I am her lawyer. She asked me to give you your 15,000 inheritance."

    The moral of this story is that three things in life are certain:

    1. Death

    2. Taxes

    3. Being screwed by a lawyer!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    35,042
    Lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    The madam opened the brothel door in Bute and saw a rather dignified, a well-dressed, good-looking man in his late fifties.

    May I help you sir?" she asked.

    The man replied, "I want to see Valerie."

    "Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else", said the madam.

    He replied, "No, I must see Valerie."

    Just then, a gorgeous Valerie appeared and announced to the man she charged 5,000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand quid and gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, the man calmly left.

    The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie. Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row as she was too expensive. "There are no discounts. The price is still 5,000." Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, he left.

    The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs.

    After their session, Valerie said to the man, "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row". Where are you from?"

    The man replied, "Great Falls."

    "Really," she said. "I have family in Great Falls."

    "I know." the man said. "Your sister died, and I am her lawyer. She asked me to give you your 15,000 inheritance."

    The moral of this story is that three things in life are certain:

    1. Death

    2. Taxes

    3. Being screwed by a lawyer!
    Oh Dear ,carry on the life does not effect me mode!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,927
    Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Oh Dear ,carry on the life does not effect me mode!!
    Blimey --I am so grateful to have been given your permission to carry on my life as normal. I could have ended up worrying about all sorts of things without your endorsement. Life goes on regardless and we are all enjoying life to the full. It doesn't get better than this!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    35,042
    Phook me Jon.Whats upset you. Get a grip man

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Phook me Jon.Whats upset you. Get a grip man
    Nothing really alfy,.Just maybe need a Dyche Hug

  7. #7
    Nice try at cheering everyone up Supersub6. Sorry it failed in some quarters!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    10,820
    Very good Sub, made me smile anyway.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,213
    Yes, great sub, been done in by taxes ,and a lawyer, nay, 2 lawyers,and Royalty just like our forefathers?

    PS whats the situation with those bears in the woods?Are they still demonstrating with banners and signs ? ''Bears run for your life this guy's got that corona virus?''

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Yes, great sub, been done in by taxes ,and a lawyer, nay, 2 lawyers,and Royalty just like our forefathers?

    PS whats the situation with those bears in the woods?Are they still demonstrating with banners and signs ? ''Bears run for your life this guy's got that corona virus?''
    Balan --they must still be around, although I haven't seen any recently. I think that they must have started wearing face masks because I seem to find quite a few of those discarded on lots of paths. They must have got the message about my having the virus and are keeping out of the way ----certainly have them fooled!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •