+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have a chuckle

Have a chuckle

The madam opened the brothel door in Bute and saw a rather dignified, a well-dressed, good-looking man in his late fifties.

May I help you sir?" she asked.

The man replied, "I want to see Valerie."

"Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else", said the madam.

He replied, "No, I must see Valerie."

Just then, a gorgeous Valerie appeared and announced to the man she charged £5,000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand quid and gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie. Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row as she was too expensive. "There are no discounts. The price is still £5,000." Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs.

After their session, Valerie said to the man, "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row". Where are you from?"

The man replied, "Great Falls."

"Really," she said. "I have family in Great Falls."

"I know." the man said. "Your sister died, and I am her lawyer. She asked me to give you your £15,000 inheritance."

The moral of this story is that three things in life are certain:

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Being screwed by a lawyer!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    The madam opened the brothel door in Bute and saw a rather dignified, a well-dressed, good-looking man in his late fifties.

May I help you sir?" she asked.

The man replied, "I want to see Valerie."

"Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else", said the madam.

He replied, "No, I must see Valerie."

Just then, a gorgeous Valerie appeared and announced to the man she charged £5,000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand quid and gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie. Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row as she was too expensive. "There are no discounts. The price is still £5,000." Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs.

After their session, Valerie said to the man, "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row". Where are you from?"

The man replied, "Great Falls."

"Really," she said. "I have family in Great Falls."

"I know." the man said. "Your sister died, and I am her lawyer. She asked me to give you your £15,000 inheritance."

The moral of this story is that three things in life are certain:

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Being screwed by a lawyer!
    Oh Dear ,carry on the life does not effect me mode!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Oh Dear ,carry on the life does not effect me mode!!
    Blimey --I am so grateful to have been given your permission to carry on my life as normal. I could have ended up worrying about all sorts of things without your endorsement. Life goes on regardless and we are all enjoying life to the full. It doesn't get better than this!

Phook me Jon.Whats upset you. Get a grip man

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Phook me Jon.Whats upset you. Get a grip man
    Nothing really alfy,.Just maybe need a Dyche Hug

Nice try at cheering everyone up Supersub6. Sorry it failed in some quarters!

Very good Sub, made me smile anyway.

Yes, great sub, been done in by taxes ,and a lawyer, nay, 2 lawyers,and Royalty just like our forefathers?

PS whats the situation with those bears in the woods?Are they still demonstrating with banners and signs ? ''Bears run for your life this guy's got that corona virus?''

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Yes, great sub, been done in by taxes ,and a lawyer, nay, 2 lawyers,and Royalty just like our forefathers?

PS whats the situation with those bears in the woods?Are they still demonstrating with banners and signs ? ''Bears run for your life this guy's got that corona virus?''
    Balan --they must still be around, although I haven't seen any recently. I think that they must have started wearing face masks because I seem to find quite a few of those discarded on lots of paths. They must have got the message about my having the virus and are keeping out of the way ----certainly have them fooled!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)