+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barcelona vs Bayern bloody hell

Barcelona vs Bayern bloody hell

bloody hell 4-1 to bayern after half an hour

Christ.

Decent game them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Christ.

Decent game them.
    oh im not watching it, just seen it pop up on the web.

i cant be arsed with football lately, this takeover thing has put me on a downer for the last few weeks

Aye, same to be honest.

7-2 now according to Beeb.

ahh poor barcelona everybody's favourite

8-2 absolutely hilarious

a lot of people predicted Barca getting tanked tonight. Just not to this level. Barca have been trash for the last 2 years now. Can't remember the last time they played like a team. Recruitment has been dog w@nk too. Hundreds of millions wasted instead of improving the team in essential areas.

Iniesta was their glue

Sterling's miss tonight was so bad I found I'd put my hand over my mouth in shock!!

And less than a minute later their 'keeper hoyed the ball into the net (well, he might as well have)

Ahh....it's sad when the only joy you get out of football is other teams' misfortune.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)