+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 132 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2981

Thread: O/T. The Government's handling of Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I could have told you about the + 15 minutes, but I thought it only applied to motorcyclists, as explained to me. Still, well know for the next one. Does anyone know if you can mic and match, eg 1st one AZ, second Pfizer?
    No one seems to recommend it GP, and there is likely to be very little data available to support it one way or the other.
    In my, totally unprofessional, opinion, having had a first dose of the AZ vaccine I intend to stick with it, unless some meaningful and trustworthy data emerges to the contrary in the meantime.
    Neither my wife nor I were asked to sit down and wait after our first doses. We were in the car and ready to go within two minutes of having our jabs...not sure why it should be any different for motorcyclists.

Risk of stiff arm reaction was the reason given

the words the operative used were 'Ah Pfizer, you need to sit down and wait for 15 minutes', maybe it doesn't apply to AZ

Risk of stiff arm reaction was the reason given
    Hmmm, s’pose. Thought that was meant to happen hours later rather than immediately afterwards. They probably just wanted to give the ‘elderly gentleman’ time to clamber back into his leathers.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hmmm, s’pose. Thought that was meant to happen hours later rather than immediately afterwards. They probably just wanted to give the ‘elderly gentleman’ time to clamber back into his leathers.
    Is that Geoff's M/C gear or my lederhosen?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Is that Geoff's M/C gear or my lederhosen?
    You can’t be ‘elderly’...you haven’t made the big 60 yet have you? I’m amazed you’ve even been jabbed, but please tell me you weren’t really wearing leathers without the excuse of being a biker.

You can’t be ‘elderly’...you haven’t made the big 60 yet have you? I’m amazed you’ve even been jabbed, but please tell me you weren’t really wearing leathers without the excuse of being a biker.
    No it was another piece of joshing.

Seriously, there's a list of prescription meds (which you can find buried deep on the .gov.uk Covid pages)that qualify folk for 'clinically extremely vulnerable' and I take five of them, in fact I probably take more.

I'm just repeating what they told me - and that one reaction to AZ could be a quick stiffening of arm. As I was done in left arm that impacts steering and clutch as well as indicators, lights, horn etc - not advisable

I'm just repeating what they told me - and that one reaction to AZ could be a quick stiffening of arm. As I was done in left arm that impacts steering and clutch as well as indicators, lights, horn etc - not advisable
    Oops! It must be Andy time...I was only joshing, GP...honest!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Case proven I think as regards Thicky recognising anything factual

Page 132 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)