+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 168 of 299 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2981

Thread: O/T. The Government's handling of Covid

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Oh **** off you xenophobic racist arsehole!
    If I'd have typed that, some here would be screaming for a ban.
    But hypocrisy comes in many forms.

Been quite restrained lately Swale, but your bile still festers beneath to boiling point.

An amusing-but-not anecdote from my friend Otto. He’s just been contacted by a vaccination centre in Germany for his first jab. Downsides of that are: hes already been jabbed (in London). he’s Austrian and hasn’t lived in Germany for 8 years. And the amusing but not bit, he was contacted because the database the Germans are using doesn’t have age on it and his name made him look old! I think Merkel has stolen borisses ****ing things up tablets

I have a good friend, in his late 70s, lives in Germany. Not yet contacted for a jab. Has made an appointment for a test so he can visit his son, daughter in law and grandkids for the first time in almost a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    An amusing-but-not anecdote from my friend Otto. He’s just been contacted by a vaccination centre in Germany for his first jab. Downsides of that are: hes already been jabbed (in London). he’s Austrian and hasn’t lived in Germany for 8 years. And the amusing but not bit, he was contacted because the database the Germans are using doesn’t have age on it and his name made him look old! I think Merkel has stolen borisses ****ing things up tablets
    Hmmm...as I’ve said before, this whole competitive thing is really counterproductive...but I think the 126,000 UK deaths compared with Germany’s 76,000 might put a different slant on the one you’d like to promote, Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hmmm...as I’ve said before, this whole competitive thing is really counterproductive...but I think the 126,000 UK deaths compared with Germany’s 76,000 might put a different slant on the one you’d like to promote, Andy.
    Sorry I just don’t get that, my post offers no comparisons therefore no competitive slant, and yours above does...

1-0 to team Faber 😃.

Team Anag once again going for the away win!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    1-0 to team Faber 😃.

Team Anag once again going for the away win!!
    And you and TTR as the crowd. Jesus wept

Sorry I just don’t get that, my post offers no comparisons therefore no competitive slant, and yours above does...
    No competitive slant? Give over. It offers at least four criticisms of the Germans and concludes with a comparison between BJ and Merkel.
    That’s okay...the Germans aren’t above criticism and Merkel does appear to have screwed up, albeit in a different way from Johnson, but it does come across as a tad ‘haven’t we done well’ with a (contextual) soupçon of xenophobia, imo.
    The sad figures I’ve quoted are just to stop you getting carried away.
    Take no notice of the ‘crowd’...I don’t.

And you and TTR as the crowd. Jesus wept
    Andy F
    Andy F
    Andy Andy F

He's got no hair
    But we don't care
    Andy Andy F

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No competitive slant? Give over. It offers at least four criticisms of the Germans and concludes with a comparison between BJ and Merkel.
    That’s okay...the Germans aren’t above criticism and Merkel does appear to have screwed up, albeit in a different way from Johnson, but it does come across as a tad ‘haven’t we done well’ with a (contextual) soupçon of xenophobia, imo.
    The sad figures I’ve quoted are just to stop you getting carried away.
    Take no notice of the ‘crowd’...I don’t.
    Never felt more like slagging the blues
    Coz I never thought, the vote we would lose
    Oh Tories,
    They get me sobbing, I'm crushed

Thank you \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ Thank you

Page 168 of 299 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)