+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 299 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T. The Government's handling of Covid

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Glad that’s cleared that up for us then!
    Sorry...it just sounded a bit like a case of ‘my best friend’s girlfriend’s uncle’s mate told my friend that they might have won the lottery...can’t remember how much...but it wasn’t in this country.’

‘A tin pot speculative outfit run by people who’s reputation within the sector is poor’. You sure that’s Seaborne, Swale? Sounds like our Brexit negotiating team...or the Cabinet perhaps.

Sorry...it just sounded a bit like a case of ‘my best friend’s girlfriend’s uncle’s mate told my friend that they might have won the lottery...can’t remember how much...but it wasn’t in this country.’
    Just trying to add provenance. He’s a useful source about the general madness in politics

Fair enough. ‘Madness’ indeed.

Doesn’t explain the Health Secretary claiming no prior knowledge of the Chief Scientific Adviser’s huge personal stake in GSK though.

Fair enough. ‘Madness’ indeed.

Doesn’t explain the Health Secretary claiming no prior knowledge of the Chief Scientific Adviser’s huge personal stake in GSK though.
    Leave me out of this rA

The track and trace debacle was a database error so at last there’s a scapegoat we can all unite in pointing the finger of doom at

It’s the IT bod’s fault

If true, this report in The Times might spark a revolution........

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/n...cies-rqtkhxm8s

..... one rule for them and their friends, another for everybody else.

I hope BoJo gets grilled on this at PMQs tomorrow.

Do you have a part time job selling on line subscriptions for media sources?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    If true, this report in The Times might spark a revolution........

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/n...cies-rqtkhxm8s

..... one rule for them and their friends, another for everybody else.

I hope BoJo gets grilled on this at PMQs tomorrow.
    Now, now, MA. You seem to have forgotten...you really mustn’t criticise the Johnson Government you know.
    They’re doing their best in very difficult circumstances after all...and if he does get any sort of a ‘grilling’ tomorrow I can tell you already what the answer will be.
    Same as it’s been for the last few weeks in PMQ’s and the same as it often is on here from certain quarters...’stop being divisive!’
    That’s all Johnson has had by way of response to Starmer and it’s all Johnson’s (not necessarily all Tory) supporters have to offer in response either in Parliament or in a whole variety of other forums...disagree with the government’s mantra, however inept, contradictory or hypocritical and you’re immediately guilty of negativity and divisiveness.
    ‘All in it together.’ Really?

I guess you subscribe to the Times then rA if you can read the link. Would never have taken you for a Murdoch man. Still never cease to surprise....

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I guess you subscribe to the Times then rA if you can read the link. Would never have taken you for a Murdoch man. Still never cease to surprise....
    Don't you worry your pretty little head GP. A similar story may be read on the site of that journalistic gem, the Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/128413...s-coronavirus/

No subscription necessary. Dip yer bread me owd............

Page 29 of 299 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)