+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T. The Government's handling of Covid

[QUOTE=Geoff Parkstone;39613972]I read someplace else that his Dad said he still has not recovered his sense of taste. One wonders given his relationship with Camelia if he ever had one.[/QUOTE

Here is me thinking everybody down sowf is a royalist

These are the extra measures that are expected to be announced this evening for the Netherlands.

You can currently be outside in group of max 4 people. That will reduce to 2 unless you are all from the same household.

Museums, cinemas, theatres to close for a minimum of 2 weeks.

They may also be announcing a blanket fireworks ban for the New Year celebrations so that the usual 1500 to 2000 people each year aren't flooding the hospitals with fireworks injuries in order to stop the hospitals grinding to a halt.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    These are the extra measures that are expected to be announced this evening for the Netherlands.

You can currently be outside in group of max 4 people. That will reduce to 2 unless you are all from the same household.

Museums, cinemas, theatres to close for a minimum of 2 weeks.

They may also be announcing a blanket fireworks ban for the New Year celebrations so that the usual 1500 to 2000 people each year aren't flooding the hospitals with fireworks injuries in order to stop the hospitals grinding to a halt.
    MA you would need intelligence to bring those measures in . So it won't be happening in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MA you would need intelligence to bring those measures in . So it won't be happening in the UK
    Add to that negative travel advice abroad until mid January at the earliest.

That means if you go your health insurance is invalid....... wonderful if you come back with CV-19.

And now it turns out that the prophets of doom's forecasts re deaths etc. were grossly overstated! So much for super forecasters and their models!!

In my village there have been a few reports of field animals being hit by fireworks, either gross irresponsibility or deliberate use of the poor beasts for target practise. I despair

Sounds like militant vegans to me

Sorry to bring this topic up again but...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjG_VB-la7o

Don’t apologise MA. Challenging authority is still not ‘verboten’...not quite anyway.
    Someone sent me this the other day and I passed it on to selected others. My best mate’s response was...’be funny if it wasn’t so bloody tragic’, and sadly that’s about right.

For those who doubt the issues with the current Government I suggest googling ‘Tabula Rasa’ and ‘Baker Street Herald’.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 18-12-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Sorry to bring this topic up again but...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjG_VB-la7o
    The timing is so far out, sounds like it's been put together by a 3 year old. You'd fail your grading exam with a submission like that.

Page 40 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)