+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 215 of 299 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2981

Thread: O/T. The Government's handling of Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    No, let's not. He has said himself that he doesn't take his posts seriously, so I suggest we don't either.

although of course he does

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    For a moderator, AF, you haven’t half done a lot of stirring of late. You’re beginning to resemble Rats...doesn’t suit you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    For a moderator, AF, you haven’t half done a lot of stirring of late. You’re beginning to resemble Rats...doesn’t suit you sir.
    Not sure I've done any stirring other than WRT Swale, who reaps what he sows, but I'll bear your comment in mind

Yes, given his propensity to say the opposite of what he means, you may be right.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Nobody went outside the realms of modding than Ratty. He was even using 2 accounts ffs.
    Entertained me though.

Yeah right of course I do, still I guess you need to feel your right about something, given your wrong on so many others and I won't deny you your pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Nobody went outside the realms of modding than Ratty. He was even using 2 accounts ffs.
    Entertained me though.
    A bit like someone now then?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Yes, given his propensity to say the opposite of what he means, you may be right.
    I do that deliberately to give you something to do!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    really? rA managed to, and even the groucho marx of the forum did but chose to use humour, then spectaculars failed to interpret my repost as humorous, so obviously its possible to understand even with a missing word.

I mean you only have to read the sentence to know what word was missing, otherwise it doesn't make sense! Still I guess comprehension isn't your strong point!
    Let's take a look at the sentence. Let's take a look at who wrote it. You have, more than once, stated that your posts aren't serious and that you don't take other's posts seriously. So, when you post we really don't know how to take it other than literally as however we take it, you'll always claim it was the other way in your head.......

"Looking at these figures its difficult for any sane person to come to the conclusion the government has ****ed it up!" was what you posted. Your past history of what you post added to your penchant to, possibly, post ambiguosly on purpose for your own amusement makes it all too easy for people to take it as it is written.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    A bit like someone now then?
    Not really. At least they were up front and you knew it was him.

Page 215 of 299 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)