Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
I, of course don’t know the answer but I’d much prefer to follow informed and educated scientific advice rather than the less expert and politically motivated meanderings of politicians.

RA, neither of us knows the answer and no matter what is chosen, it will be wrong for many either way.
The experts as you say, always go by worse case scenario. The consequences away from what they want, also costs lives.
( I always love a John Knott quote about experts, over the Harriers ability to fight. "Ex as in has been and spert as in drip under pressure)
So it's a gamble and guessing game.
There are enough protests and fuel for rioting now. What do you suppose is going to happen if he extends or reimposes restrictions?
The same way, if he doesn't and death toll rises, who'll be screaming then?

Personnally, we have to drive the nails in on the vacinnation completion and get out of this mess.
1.3 million illegal immigrants granted amnesty to get vaccinated (how the feck has it got to that level?)
But if that is what is needed, so be it.

This can't go on forever.
No one is safe until everyone is safe, Tricky...that’s the bottom line.

I haven’t said anywhere that ‘the experts always go by a worst case scenario’ and as for ‘there are enough protests and fuel for rioting now’...I’m not sure where that’s come from, but I have no idea how rioting and protesting in these circumstances will help anything.