+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 145 of 299 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2981

Thread: O/T. The Government's handling of Covid

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

Your point about bin men, cleaners, retail staff is completely valid but my real argument has been over your assertion that teachers get ‘16+’ weeks ‘holiday’ per year. The vast majority get between 3+ and 5 weeks less than you’ve suggested.
    I've decided he's only trying to rattle cages. I posted a while back that, due to the mental issues many are suffering due to Corona, just maybe, those disposed to troll and stir and goad, might decide to back off as they have NO EFFIN IDEA of the current mental state of any of their fellow posters. Well, the past few weeks, the lack of patience I wrote about back then has got worse and I am not dealing with this particular form of bullying at all well. Back off people!

Well as long as you've decided it, that must be right then.....

Point proven. You just can't help it.

This is a forum for debate and expression of opinion. The long standing rule has been "If you don't like the debate, don't read it" q

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    This is a forum for debate and expression of opinion. The long standing rule has been "If you don't like the debate, don't read it" q
    Difference between debate and jibes. Agreed, if you don't like the subject matter, you avoid the debate. Totally different to being in a debate and then have certain people goading, piss taking etc...... you don't know it's goading until you've read it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I've decided he's only trying to rattle cages. I posted a while back that, due to the mental issues many are suffering due to Corona, just maybe, those disposed to troll and stir and goad, might decide to back off as they have NO EFFIN IDEA of the current mental state of any of their fellow posters. Well, the past few weeks, the lack of patience I wrote about back then has got worse and I am not dealing with this particular form of bullying at all well. Back off people!
    GP is always trying to ‘rattle cages’, MA but I don’t honestly think he’s being malicious on this occasion.
    He’s incapable of ever being wrong and his suggestion about the length of most teacher’s ‘holidays’ was pure bollux but, that aside, there’s a debate to be had. In fact our esteemed Education Secretary who, as you know, I believe to be a strong contender for the world’s most incompetent man, seems to be leading the way.

Hang on in there chap...it’ll get better.

Do you need me to join in to give you common focus of abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I have heard that GP is a very good mass debater.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I have heard that GP is a very good mass debater.
    I think you’ll find that phrase has already been used on here

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I think you’ll find that phrase has already been used on here
    ee we are sharp tonight!

Page 145 of 299 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)