+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: signings and sendings out on loan

signings and sendings out on loan

Hey lads its been suggested that Gerhard (hopefully if he stays with us of course), will want to sign Killian Ludewig long term. Do any of you want us to sign this lad ?.
    And also with the Williams players at the back (and I mean Jordan especially), should we be looking to loan them out for a few months if possible.
    Surely Toby Sibbick & Bambo & Jordan Green are done now arent they, long term ?. And do we still have Victor Adeboyejo with us, Id forgotten all about him!.

Bambo aside get those boys art on loan laikin regularly.

Ad be looking to sign Ludewig

Ludewig is presently part of the German Youth set up and will not want to looiz contact and be forgotten abart playing for an unfashionable club in the English second tier few in Germany will ev heard abart.
    If he gets a sniff of an offer from an Austrian first tier club or German second tier club I would think he will grab at the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Bambo aside get those boys art on loan laikin regularly.
    Ad be looking to sign Ludewig
    Do you rate Bambo then eh Pass. You don't see him as another Jean Ives Mvoto ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Do you rate Bambo then eh Pass. You don't see him as another Jean Ives Mvoto ?.
    No I dont rate what I've seen of him. He really struggled up until his suspension but it was hardly surprising considering he was chucked in at the deep end alongside another Championship virgin in Anderson . However, I think the games he played will have taught him a lot. He'll have been watching the improvement in our defence since Sollbauer came in and will know that the bar has been set much higher. It's up to Bambo to raise his performance level should he get a chance in the new season. Sending him out on loan is pointless to be honest as he's not on the peripherals of the squad and will be the first choice cover coming off the bench.

All the enthusiasm in the world is pretty pointless if you have footballing rocks in your head for a brain .

This is pretty scathing criticism but in my opinion he's a complete clown , Cavare was from the same mould .

These type of defenders are un-coachable because they simply just do what their instinct tells them to do which is generally the polar opposite of what an HC wants from a championship defender .

Id definitely prefer Apo Halme at the back instead of Bambo. Because he/Bambo is an absolute hothead (hence me making a comparison with Mvoto!).

Supposedly interested in walsall's striker Josh Gordon £250,000 scored 12 goals last season

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Supposedly interested in walsall's striker Josh Gordon £250,000 scored 12 goals last season
    Its still not the quality of player we need though is it Ali, if Im being a bit harsh here.
    We're still a Champship club for at least 1 more season, and we're not going to improve on that by continually signing unknown lower league kids who haven't played at this level before.
    We're crying out for a bit of decent experience in the squad here and there, and signing a Walsall striker doesn't fill me with any confidence.
    Although sometimes an older experienced player doesn't work, was it Matt Mills who we signed from Notts Florist in the relegation season ?. That signing didn't improve us at all did it!.

Btw lads, did we all notice that Jacob Mellis was on the move again last week to Gillingham ?.
    (I didnt think it needed a new thread talking about him, so Ive mentioned it on this thread lol).
    This lad has really let himself down hasnt he, as he started at Chelski of all teams. But hes flapped about at various clubs since then, and has achieved nowt at all!!.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Mellis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast