+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Jim?

Question Where's Jim?

Hoping everything is A OK with 59er up in Morecambe?

He has failed to bite on any of our carefully laid bait lately and I'm wondering if his dad is okay?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Hoping everything is A OK with 59er up in Morecambe?

He has failed to bite on any of our carefully laid bait lately and I'm wondering if his dad is okay?
    Thanks for the concern BT - much appreciated.

I'm actually busier right now than I ever was at work - and it's a seven day a week thing!

Hopefully, things will get sorted in the next week or so.

Dad had been in the care home for three nights and then he had a fall and broke his hip which needed operating on. He is recovering in Lancaster Infirmary, and is doing OK, but he will be in for a few weeks yet. Visiting is not allowed.

But don't think for one moment that the total sh1te a lot of you are spouting has gone unnoticed

And don't worry, I'll be back shortly to put you all back on the straight and narrow.

Wishing your dad a quick recovery 59/60.

Sorry to hear the news about your dad and I hope that he makes a full recovery and that you manage to see him before too long.

Good news - stay safe - keep calm and carry on. Best wishes to your dad.

My best wishes to you 59, your dad's in hospital and you can't visit him, that's hard, no it's not hard it's horrendous.

All the best to you and yours 59.

Jeez that's exactly what should be avoided by going in to care! How terrible. Hope he recovers soon!

Quote Originally Posted by antifootball View Post
    Jeez that's exactly what should be avoided by going in to care! How terrible. Hope he recovers soon!
    Perhaps you are unaware of the reason why 59er's father had to be placed into care antifootball?

Apparently, he's doing OK. But he will be in hospital for "weeks rather than days"

I may get to see him because of his dementia. "Johns Campaign" apparently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)