+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Champions league

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Not sure now that they have dropped a league.
    There is a pub in Benalmadena, where you can go and order a match ticket, including the bus there and back.
    There is a Malaga rep on the bus and he hands you your ticket when you board.
    If you meet the bus, and you do not have a ticket, he phones the ticket office, and if a ticket is available, he gives you a slip with your name and ticket number, ready at the ticket office when you arrive, !
    Nae queuing twice !
    Sounds good......any hose storage issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Sounds good......any hose storage issues?
    All the stairs are inside, never noticed any hoses, they must have a good stadium manager, either that or they are well hidden ?

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Not sure now that they have dropped a league.
    There is a pub in Benalmadena, where you can go and order a match ticket, including the bus there and back.
    There is a Malaga rep on the bus and he hands you your ticket when you board.
    If you meet the bus, and you do not have a ticket, he phones the ticket office, and if a ticket is available, he gives you a slip with your name and ticket number, ready at the ticket office when you arrive, !
    Nae queuing twice !
    Deecom - was that the Lounge Bsr on the strip near Ibenza Square

Man City bar where I watched us pump them in 2014

Liking the new format, like a World Cup
    It’s a pity it won’t be kept as the big clubs will be against it
    Great seeing Abu Dhabi getting emptied

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    Liking the new format, like a World Cup
    It’s a pity it won’t be kept as the big clubs will be against it
    Great seeing Abu Dhabi getting emptied
    Pleasing , not just being a Man Utd fan ( from the 70’s when they were ****e) but it’s how people just jump on teams that have a successful spell , I doubt you could even buy a City top in Scotland 10 years ago , suppose they can go back to supporting their original teams now...🤣🤣🤣
    Prodigal son return to Camp Nou...!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Pleasing , not just being a Man Utd fan ( from the 70’s when they were ****e) but it’s how people just jump on teams that have a successful spell , I doubt you could even buy a City top in Scotland 10 years ago , suppose they can go back to supporting their original teams now...������
    Prodigal son return to Camp Nou...!!!!
    Don’t know about 10 years ago , but I couldn’t get one anywhere in Scotland 20 years ago , eventually picked one up in the metro center Newcastle for my Nephew, it Kappa as a sponsor at the time

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Don’t know about 10 years ago , but I couldn’t get one anywhere in Scotland 20 years ago , eventually picked one up in the metro center Newcastle for my Nephew, it Kappa as a sponsor at the time
    I suppose as a youngster you will be drawn to successful teams, human nature maybe although if that’s the case how I ended up a Dee I’ll never know...🤣🤣🤣🤣👍.

Just takes a Uber rich businessman/shiek to take over your club and away you go eh ....jeez Blackburn were champions 25 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Deecom - was that the Lounge Bsr on the strip near Ibenza Square

Man City bar where I watched us pump them in 2014
    That's the one, well reminded, that many bars there I forgot which one !

at least 3/1 currently for a draw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)